08. A Mucky Notion

"You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear." – Oscar Wilde

{ Not an experienced 18+  scene writer, sorry for any idiotic scenes ahead 😛}

Anahira's POV : 

"I can't fuck you tonight baby, but I can mark you mine. " shivers ran down my spine. He turned me around and pinned me beside the dressing table with his right hand. 

His left hand untied the knots of my Kurti. As the knots untangled that fast my heartbeats increased. 

One Knot = 2x beats fasterrr ...

"Tell me if you don't want it " he looked at me with his eyes interlocked with mine. 

I want him. Every inch of him. Every inch of him. He's the one for whom I saved my virginity after all. 

And I'm not ashamed of myself, being in his arms all naked. 

"Yes babe. I'm all yours to touch, engulf and love" I bit my lips in nervousness. 

He closed the remaining gap between us. Lip biting is a boy's weakness you know. 

His silky lips devoured my deserted on (lip biting issue 🫡) 

He tried his best to keep our kiss gentle but when you crave this feeling and touch for years and it is finally with you then it's hard to control the longing need

I kissed him with same passion but still seemed less. I have dreamt to do many little to great things with him, from exchanging rings to already deciding our baby's name... 

I finally broke this never ending kiss.

Our breaths went heavy as we longed for air. The room was so silent that I could hear our heartbeats beating fast in a rhythm 

He let go of my hands and picked me up in such a way that I could feel hi hard core against mine, all wet. 

I wrapped my hands around his neck for the support

Nevan's POV :

Oh how badly I'm turned ON to fuck her but I won't do it tonight. NO, NO, NO !!! 

She's a virgin, I know that. We need to slow down the process. I don't wanna hurt her in any way...

I laid her on the bed and hovered above her. Oh !! how tiny she looks under me 

I kissed her collar bone and sucked it. She bites her lower lip.

Uff... she's trying hard to control her moans. 

I traced up to her neck and sucked hard. "Uhh--- Nev---" Hayee my cutie can't suppress it anymore.

She got my marks all over her neck. "Whom are you made for, Hira ???" With her chest panting 

"Only for you, NevanI slip down her Kurti revealing her upper body. 

Fuckkk !!! Her honey tanned skin even shone under the room's dim lights. 

My Hira is such a goddess !!!

My fingers trailed at her bare back and unclasped the bra. I threw it away. Uhh such a beauty blocker... 

I cupped her breasts under my hand, it fits so perfectly as if it was made for me. Stop it Nevan...uff 

I slowly massaged it "Uhh--" I kissed my way down to her breast and nibbled it between my teeth.