10. Perpetual Hazard

"The way our fingers intertwine feels so natural and right; as if our hands hold memories of meeting in a thousand other lifetimes." ― John Mark Green

Anahira's POV : 

Gosh !! If he send such idiotic message one more freaking time then I'm done. Without Nevan noticing, I slid the drink in dustbin. God knows if he drugged my drink or something. It's better to throw such dangerous things rather than saving it for a poor. 

We checked in our respective hotel rooms. I loafed on the bed making my muscles relaxed under the comfort of soft sheets. 

Author's POV : 

Nevan was setting their suitcases at a safe place around the hotel room. As he got a call from Abhishek. "Yes Abhi !? " he said ruffling his hair "Nevan it's not safe to stay at the hotel. My men saw Yuvraj at the Jaipur International Airport. " He left the room so as to not make Anahira tensed. 

"Fuck !! Why the hell is here !? And most of all it's hard to catch him. Anything to him can trigger the freaking media. What's your plan ??? " He asked him as something stroke Abhi's mind.

"Let's shift to my mansion in Jaipur " Abhi said "Sure and increase the security around us " Abhi agreed and declined the call. 

With Abhi's fake explanation to the family members, they all departed for his Mansion. 

"Hira, we need to leave the hotel. Get up bachcha. " Nevan made her stand back up from laying. "Why !? I just started relaxing " She pouted cutely as he pecked her lips. 

"Lower your cuteness and let's go"  They left the hotel for his mansion. Abhishek's Mansion is one of the biggest mansion of Gujrat. 

Wherever they went, paparazzi followed them. Anahira has to wear goggles and a mask to protect herself from them. She likes fame but this one is just bullshit not fame. 

They reached the mansion as guards open the main door for them. Everyone was present in the living room, all dressed up in yellow. After changing, Nevan & Anahira joined them too. 

"Where are we going today kids ??" Harsh said intertwining his hands with Pallavi's hands making her blush. "We'll be visiting Hawa Mahal Papa. The most famous icon of  Rajhasthan. " Jahnavi said squealing in happiness. 

Nevan held Anahira's hands tight "Do not leave my side, Hira. " He said out of protectiveness and love "I will never leave you Nevan. " She said confirming him by holding his hands taighter. 

They left for Hawa Mahal, chit chatting in a Traveller Van booked by Nevan's men. He never left her side since he heard about Yuvraj. 

Anahira's POV : 

Everything seemed around me but something didn't felt good. My hold around his hands gets tighter every time I overthought something bad. He kisses my dorsal side of my palm to ease my overthinking. I'm getting some weird intuitions. 

Please protect me and my family Rabb Ji  !!!

We clicked tons of pictures here. Hawa Mahal was  beautiful  but Jal mahal we visited today was a wonder created. We had lunch in a 5-star restaurant. Basically it's my first time having meals from such a fancy place and was my first time visiting a 5-star Hotel too.