01. Dang!!!

After the death of two pure, great, non-united lovers; God got their soul seeds back. One seed was of rich king and other of poor farmer girl...
Their love was so strong and powerful that it was hard for him to pass the seeds for after life
Just to make them reunite, he sown their seeds again but with an opposite fate.
He gave the rich king to a poor farmer family and blessed the poor farmer girl to a rich, happy, lovely couple. But you know nothing can be achieved easily, He who gave her life took her precious mom away.

Anahira's picture perfect family, shattered after her mom's death meanwhile her father Kaushik Rathore married another woman "Kavya Rathore"

Nevan wanted his family to live peaceful 'cause their struggles gave him pain afterall they all did it for him. The bullying from school was a different headache for him but this was what made him bold strong and ruthless. Nothing's more important to him than his family and the business he built after so much of hardwork...

"When you know, you know. You won't have to spend time translating your soul to another person, they will understand you." - JefaWild

It was 7 in the morning as the alarm clock rang. "A very good morning to me, I hope its a less tiring day today". She got up to get ready for her coaching classes for NEET. Her routine is to get up, spend 5 hrs out for her not so interested field , get back home, listen Kavya's taunt all day, eat & sleep. Every day it gets toxic for her to live until one day...

"Anahira your breakfast is ready, get the hell down. This idiot can't even cook herself breakfast, just a burden here !!!" Kavya yelled at her from the kitchen as Anahira gulped her saliva ignoring her words.

She hurriedly changed herself into knee length kurti, skinny jeans and wrapped her scarf around her neck. She feels humiliated to dress according to Kavya. She loves to wear baggy clothes which is nowhere to be found in her closet. She went down, quickly ate the Pav Bhajji she made. Her cooking skill was something she never complaint about.

"I'm leaving Mom, Bye!!!" She left the house chanting her daily lines. The day was well spent as she sat alone in the class and took note's peacefully as always. The final bell rang at 2 pm, as she discarded her institute.

A black SUV with black windows followed her until no one was around. The door opened revealing two muscular men who were definitely moving towards her.

"Wait stop there, who are you guys, Do I know you?" Anahira looked around but saw no one else except them. "Sir asked for Miss Anahira Rathore, Am I right Mam ?" She got panicked

"No one knows me I never dated anyone either who the hell are these freaking guys, Are they gonna kidnap me, FUCKING SHIT!!!!" She thought and tried to move away from them but a pair of hands held her bag "who's your sir, I don't know anyone"

"Anahira Bhabhi get in the car, we are not here to harm you, at least you can trust us, please!" the guy said "First tell me who are you all" she said struggling in his grip

"I am Aditya Sharma, enough information now, GET IN !!! or else we got other ways to let you in" Aditya said looking at her, shock took over her face "What the fuck do you mean, I am not going anywhere"

One of the guy came near her as she steps back, she was held by Aditya from the back and the first guy sprayed some unknown liquid on her "Wait!!! No !!!!!!!!''

She held her head as the things around her went blurry "Help---" her mouth escaped word with no energy & she fainted in Aditya's arm

"Don't worry bhabhi, you are in safe hands now" he carried her and laid her on the back, he sat beside her and direction the driver to start the car

"We got her Nevan, but had to use the Plan B" Nevan sighed
"No issues, Aadi ! glad she's no more into the devil's hands"

How did he got know about her ?
Who's Nevan ?
Is this her life miracle ?
Stay tuned !!!
.
.
.

Hi!!! Add this story in your library to get notified for a new chapter

Follow @yvaine._.2 on instagram for spoilers and update 

Don't forget to vote and comment your Views 💗✨Share, Care and Be aware 🍀💌

Share, Care and Be aware 🍀💌