When her ass hits the stool I start sucking on her neck.

I tug her shorts down to find that in fact she's not wearing any underwear, duh.

"What are you doing?" She asks.

Hates foreplay, absolutely hates it.

"Babe if we're going to be boyfriend- girlfriend you're going to experience some really good head." I tell her.

She looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

"If you don't like it, or you're uncomfortable I won't do it. But this isn't a casual hookup anymore, it's never just gonna be sex anymore." I tell her.

She looks nervous but nods.

"Okay." She says shyly.

"You can tell me to stop." I tell her and wait for a response.

"We can try." Amara nods.

"Okay." I smile.

I get on my knees in front of her and spread her legs apart.

I lick the inside of her thigh slowly, looking up at her as I do so. She watches me as I watch for her reaction.

I hook my arms around her thighs and keep her pressed to my face.

I swipe my tongue out and fucking nearly die at the taste. God, she tastes like this and hasn't dared to give me a taste. Selfish.

I lick up to her clit where I start sucking.

"Oh fuck." She gasps and puts a hand over her mouth.

I push two fingers into her as I suck on her clit.

"Fuck is it supposed to feel like this?" She asks as I thrust my fingers in and out of her.

Her head is thrown back with her hand over her mouth to attempt to contain some of her noise.

Her legs start to tense up as she lets out a gasp.

I already know she's close.

I suck harsher on her clit this time, causing her legs to shake and then for her to come.

I move my fingers so I can clean her up with my tongue.

I then suck my fingers dry before standing back up over her.

"How was that?" I ask confidently. I know she enjoyed it.

"You're going to be doing that more often." She tells me.

Thank god! Now I've had a taste I don't know if I'll be able to stop.

She pulls up her shorts and drags me back upstairs to her room. She locks her door and then steps out of her shorts takes her camisole off.

She immediately gets on her knees on her bed and fucking nearly die at the sight.

We both rarely had sex face to face because it's so intimate and because it just does feel better but tonight we are being intimate and I want to look at her.

I get out of clothes so fucking fast and rummage around for a condom.

"I'm on birth control." She utters those four words that really are just fucking perfect right now.

"I'm clean." She tells me.

"Me too." I tell her.

I have never ever had sex without a condom before and I am scared that I may never be able to go back.

"Get on your back." I tell her. She does exactly that.

I nestle between her legs and line myself up with her.

"You good with this?" I ask.

"Gio just get inside me." She says.

Rodger that.

I thrust into her and we both fucking gasp at the same time.

Oh this feels so fucking good.

I grab onto Amara's tits and massage them in the palms of my hands as I thrust in and out of her.

This feels so fucking good right now.

"Gio more." She grips my waist, her nails digging into me so harsh that I'm sure the marks will be there for a good few days.

I lift her legs onto my shoulders and thrust into her from a new angle.

"Oh fuck." She gasps.

I thrust in and out till I feel as though I'm gonna come.

"Amara." I let out a moan.

"I'm not far." She tells me.

I use one of my hands to start circling her clit.

Her back arches as she lets out a moan that was an in between of 'fuck' and 'Gio'

I let go as she clenched around me and I place a kiss to her before lying down beside her on the bed.

She turns on her side to face me, she has the happiest smile spread across her face.

"That was amazing, thank you." She nuzzles into my side.

"No thank you." I smile reaching for one of her hands.

"I am really sorry you know." Amara says stroking my head with her other hand.

"I believe you." I say and lean in to kiss her.

"Thank you for being patient with me whilst I made a mess of everything." She says and I scoff.

"I would do it every time." I tell her.

That is true.