chapter 13

K.Js

Waking up at 4 in the morning on a weekend, isn't something Kim Jisoo appreciates.

She groaned as she kept patting the space beside her in search of her phone, which kept ringing, much to her dismay.

Finally locating her phone, she opened it, only to be met with the harsh brightness of the device.

Groaning again, she reduced the brightness, and squinted at her phone screen, to find out who was keen on waking her up at four in the morning.

Aunt Dara is calling…

Narrowing her eyes, she accepted the call, and placed the phone near her ear.

Barely managing to keep her eyes open, she croaked out a ''hello,'' and then winced afterwards at how raspy her voice sounded.

''Jisoo-yah, are you awake honey?''

''Mhmm,''

''Oh thank goodness. I would've called Chae, but her phone's switched off. And calling Jimin isn't an option, that boy just won't wake up!''

Jisoo chuckled slightly at Mrs Park's statement, ''he's just like Tae,''

''These kids are so irresponsible, I swear! And by the way, where are the others?''

''Sleeping. We lost track of time, and slept late yesterday,''

''Oh I hope you all didn't stay up too late. And honey, could you wake the others up? The venue is kind of far, like a hour and a half? And Jimin will be all sulky if he's woken up just before leaving, he needs hours to be awake properly. And do whatever you must. I just want them woken up, pour water on them for all I care,''

''Will do, when do we have to be there?''

''By 10 or something? You all need to get ready after reaching here,''

''Sure, where's mom and dad? And uncle Park?''

''Don't remind me, Your dad, and that husband of mine is sleeping like sloths! They are so irresponsible! Like it's their sons' wedding, but looks like the sun hasn't risen for them yet! I swear that you kids are more responsible than those old hags!''

Jisoo giggled, as she could clearly picture Mrs Park rolling her eyes, ''sounds like a hard morning,''

''Yes, and Yoona is here, she's trying to ring Hoseok. We can't reach Yoongi's phone, nor Namjoon's,''

''Oh have you tried Jin's?''

''Mmm not yet, maybe we'll try if hoseokie doesn't pick up his phone,''

''Mm'kkay,''

''And what about the dresses honey?''

''About that, me and Tae has to pick them up from the boutique. So we both would probably arrive a little bit late,''

''No worries sweety,''

''Mhmm, Well I should go. Waking Jennie up isn't easy, she's the other half of Yoongi,''

''Okay Bye honey!''

''Bye Aunt Dara, say hello to mom for me!''

''Will do,''

Jisoo sat up straight, and rubbed her eyes. Ruffling her hair, she tied it up into a bun, and stood up.

She stood up and stretched her limbs. Barely stifling a yawn, she trudged over to her bag, in which she had brung her necessities, and walked to the bathroom.