chapter 5

'I'm too cool for this' Yoongi thought with a huff as he watched Tae and Jisoo bickering.

Yoongi was peacefully having a bowl of cereal and milk, when tae and Jisoo entered the kitchen, arguing about (with the limited knowledge yoongi has) which hogwarts house is the best. After seeing yoongi peaceful, the devils decided to join him and eat cereal and milk, which leaded to this.

''I'm telling you, cereal before milk is the correct way'' Jisoo stated, her voice serious.

Tae rolled his eyes and huffed ''EWW, milk before cereal is the correct way''

Jisoo gasped, loudly, scandalized, looking into Tae's bowl of cereal, like It had betrayed her and sold her to a mafia

''The fuck tae? Who raised you?'' Jisoo asked too loudly for yoongi's liking, her eyebrows knitted together.

''For fuck's sake, cereal first, milk first, why does it matter so much? It all ends up the same!'' Yoongi rolled his eyes. Why are they so loud in the morning? Yoongi barely has the will to live after getting up at 11.

''Jisoo-yah hyung does have a point y'know?'' Tae agreed nodding, and then he added with a serious expression ''I once ate dry cheerios and then drank 2 cups of milk. And trust me when I say the taste didn't change one bit. Like not even a bit.''

''What in the frickity frack?'' Jisoo yelled, her eyes widening comically as she stood up from her seat (which was near tae) and hid behind yoongi, like tae was a monster.

''I-i seriously tae?'' Yoongi asked, looking at Tae with disbelief.

Taehyung nodded ''Yupp''.

'' maybe we should disown him?'' Jisoo asked from behind him, looking at him with hopeful eyes.

''Maybe I can sell you too, buy one get one free''

__________

MIN YOON-GI, the second born of MIN JI-HOON and MIN YOO-NA

MIN YOON-GI, the second born of MIN JI-HOON and MIN YOO-NA. 19 years old. The next successor of MIN EMPIRE. Even if he looks rude (he is rude) he has a very warm side. Talented in rapping and piano. Has a very very unique gummy smile. Honestly he is very cute and adorable once you get to know him. However he is a savage meow and rude to rude people. Mess with his loved ones and he will give you a chance to visit hell with a VIP ticket. Man is handsome and he knows that to (outcome of living with Seokjin). Hardworking but lazy. Hates mornings like harry hates voldemort.