chapter 11

Arranged marriage au, and I needed 10 chapters to even put forward the subject of marriage LOL😭🔪

~~

M.yg

''Sorry, I'm late,''

The newcomer subtly raised one of his perfectly shaped eyebrow, as he was met with a serious of strange responses.

His mother looked relieved in a sense, but she looked kind of nervous too. His father just looked simply anxious, and mind you, his father always kept his composure.

Namjoon and Jin, were gazing at him with…sympathy? no, it wasn't clearly sympathy, but it surely held an emotion, which resembled sympathy.

Others all had their eyes widened, like they all just heard that the earth is not round, but flat.

In the room, were two elder people whom Yoongi did not recognize, at all.

But, the both of them, strangely resembled someone, Yoongi could recognize any time. He had spent a good amount of time, glaring at that someone.

Then there was, Chaeyoung, whom Yoongi knew as the maknae's friend. He was mildly surprised to see that her face looked rather red, for someone who had fair skin.

And then his eyes fell on him.

Jimin.

He was half covered by Chaeyoung's and Taehyung's rather big frames.

Yoongi met his eyes, expecting to see the annoyance and the playful scowl, that would always decorate his lips, in courtesy of Yoongi, himself.

But he was greatly surprised to see, that it did not hold any sort of annoyance, but it rather looked, slightly…lost?

He couldn't exactly pinpoint the emotion in Jimin's eyes.

And in a split second, the usual glimmer of annoyance was back in Jimin's brown irises.

Before he could fret on the unusual ambiance in the room, his mother spoke up, ''And this is my second son, Yoongi,'' she gestured the said male to sit on the remaining seat, which he did, and then she looked at the others and said, ''kids, meet my soulmate — Sandara Park, and that old man over there, is Park Jinyoung. And their children— whom I know that you all know— Park Jimin and Park Chaeyoung,''

And now Yoongi could see why the couple, looking strikingly familiar to him, they were Jimin's parents.

He couldn't help but notice, how Jimin looked a lot like his father. Starting from the unique eye smile, to the single dimple at the corner of his mouth.

''You're staring,'' He was brought back from his trance, by the whispering of his hyung, Seokjin.

''I dunno what you are talkin' 'bout,'' he whispered back, even though he had the very idea what Seokjin was talking about.

''Oh, please—''

Unknowingly interrupting Seokjin, Mrs Park cleared her throught, ''as what we said earlier—''

Wait- what were they saying?

''— Jimin is going to get married—''

Jimin's going to get— WHAT?!

He turned his head quickly to look at the said male, even though there was no need for that, seeing as Jimin was infront of him.

What did Jimin's mother mean by him getting married? Surely, isn't it a bit young of Jimin to get married? He is in his second year of highschool!