Rescued

"I will be doing that first so you both stay at the door" yohan said entering inside a room

"Why don't we fuck him together yohan we can enjoy it together before boss comes" one of them said.

"No" yohan said slamming the door on their faces. The other two growled kicking the door but defeatedly stand on the door.

Yohan placed jimin on the bed and began opening his shirt.

"Please please don't this to me what did I even do wrong to you" jimin said crying. He doesn't have any strength to run and now he is here in a room to be a sex toy.

Yohan didn't say anything and opened Jimin's shirt and pants and now jimin is on his underwear. Jimin hugged himself crying and looking down trembling from fear.

Yohan then looked around the room at everything and searching for something then climbed on the bed.

Jimin eyes widen when yohan came closer to him.

"Please let me go please don't this to me I beg you please" Jimin back away from him crying and trembling.

Yohan came close crawling on the bed as jimin trembles looking at his eyes as he is fully covered with black clothes and masks and gloves so only his eyes can be seen. His back hit on the bed headboard and now he has no way to run.

Yohan came more closer to him making jimin cry and beg for mercy.

"Please please" jimin cried vigorously closing his eyes hugging himself and he flinched when he felt lips on his ears.

"Is my angel not even going to see me clearly"

Jimin became shocked hearing the soft voice and that word Angel and he opened his eyes and looked front to see the man without mask and cap and showing his face while smiling softly.

His Jungkook hyung

"Hyu... Shh don't shout baby" Jungkook put his palm on his mouth and smiles at him

Jimin's breath catches in his throat as he stares at Jungkook in disbelief, his fear slowly giving way to overwhelming relief.

"Hyung? Is it really you?"

Jungkook nods, his eyes soft with concern as he took him in his arms hugging him close.

Jimin cried hiding his face in his neck clinging to him as if he's the only lifeline in a sea of darkness.

Jungkook rubbed his back and hair softly holding Jimin tightly, his own emotions threatening to overwhelm him as he vows to protect Jimin at all costs.

"Sorry angel you had to go through so much but I am here baby I am here to take you home" Jungkook whispered in his ears.

Jimin tears made Jungkook's shirt wet but of course he doesn't mind. He just kept on patting his head to make jimin calm down.

Jimin finally stopped crying and looked up at Jungkook who smiled and kissed his forehead.