Friends

"Hyung can I ask you something" Jimin said

"You have so many questions today obviously you can ask. What is it?" Jungkook said typing on the computer with one hand his other hand on Jimin's waist.

"Umm... Actually..I" Jimin couldn't form his words slightly scared of Jungkook's reaction.

Jungkook stopped his work when he saw Jimin shuttering to say he placed his hand on his hip and smiled at him.

"Don't be nervous to ask me anything baby. You know I can never be mad at you" Jungkook said softly.

"Actually tomorrow is Sunday and my....my friends wants to hang out in my house. I told them that I live with you. I don't have my own house so if you allow then maybe it's possible" Jimin said looking at him.

Jungkook smiled and said "it's your house as well baby. Every thing I own is yours and you have all rights to decide to do anything. If you want to invite your friends to your home you should. I have no objections on that".

"Really!! Thank you hyung" Jimin hugged him tightly smiling.

"But I don't have work tomorrow so I will be at home but don't worry I will not interrupt you at all. You can have as much fun as you want" Jungkook said tugging Jimin's hair behind his ear.

"And we can buy as many snacks as you want today before going to home. How's that? Or do you want to buy anything more you can say to me" Jungkook said.

"Hyung it looks like you are more excited than me" Jimin said giggling.

Jungkook chuckled and said "well I happy you are finally enjoying your youth as I wished for and made friends so I want you to enjoy to the fullest".

"It's all because of you hyung thank you" Jimin said smiling.

"Don't thank me angel it was all your bravery and hard work" Jungkook kissed his forehead.

"So do you want buy? We will go to the supermarket" Jungkook said and Jimin nodded smiling.

After shopping in supermarket buying so many snacks and chocolate and anything Jimin wants they went home had their lovely dinner and now both are in their bed.

Jungkook brought a massage cream and opened Jimin's shirt leaving him half naked who looked at him confused.

"I told you I would give a massage" Jungkook said sitting properly and resting his back on the bed headboard.

"I thought you were joking" Jimin said giggling.

"No baby I was serious" Jungkook said and pulled Jimin closer.

"Lay on your stomach here" Jungkook said patting the space infront of him on the mattress.

"But Hyung I am fine" Jimin said