𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝟐𝟔

EVERYTHING WAS either shattered or broken, leaving a complete mess out of the room

EVERYTHING WAS either shattered or broken, leaving a complete mess out of the room. rake could barely feel the ground beneath his feet due to the many shards and debris on the floor.

another vase of some sort had shattered just in front of him and in result, the creature took a step back out of fear. the rake fiddled with his long slender fingers, looking at his master who raged in the room that had nothing but a pool of blood.

"that fucking brat!" in which each word slipped, accompanied with zalgo breaking anything that was close in range, fury and anger swirling in his already red eyes. "you had one job!" the demon turned to the guard who took post just in front of the door, trudging his way towards the cowering inferior.

"sire, she didn't—" in his feeble attempts to explain, the almighty demon instantly grabbed the inferior's throat, snapping it within seconds. his hold was immensely powerful enough for the head of the low class demon to be detached from the spine altogether. crimson liquid splattered but that was the least of zalgo's concern, no red could match the ones he saw as of now.

as though the gory scene wasn't enough, the sinful demon dropped the head of his former guard, stomping on the lifeless skull and furthermore increasing the amount of blood that was already displayed. he continued this action, harshly pounding his leg on the exact spot where the head was till he was satisfied enough.

a low growl came from the depths of zalgo's throat as rake silently gulped to himself, afraid that he could possibly be the next helpless victim who'd end up dead within a matter of seconds.

"i'm going to kill those kids." zalgo murmured to himself, heaving deeply, attempting to control his anger for the better. "i should've done that long ago." steam seemed to seep through his sharp teeth, adding more affect that he truly was feeling pissed and irritated.

nothing but tense silence swarmed the room, suffocating rake at the seems. he felt fidgety, he never was fond of dealing situations that pressured him greatly but unfortunately, he works for zalgo which was almost impossible to not have the routine of being pressured.

"rake." the sudden call to his name made him undoubtedly flinch.

"sire?"

"find them, either one." zalgo's voice was low in a deep octave, almost coming out as a rumble that rake fortunately caught on. "call on me when you do, i'll deal with them by my hands."

rake was shaky at first, almost forgetting to respond to the latter. "of course sire." he managed to say, nodding his head even though zalgo wasn't facing him. rake still felt pressure at that fact alone, even if zalgo's physical body wasn't facing him, he felt like crumbling into a ball at the feeling of eyes watching his every move, every breath... every thought and intention.