𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝟐𝟎

YOU SAT ON YOUR knees as lucy sat on your lap, discussing with the two other girls about something you couldn't focus on

     YOU SAT ON YOUR knees as lucy sat on your lap, discussing with the two other girls about something you couldn't focus on. it's been a few days, you guys stayed in a spare empty room somewhere close to the living room.

the children claimed this to be the playroom, slender never denied it so you suppose it was confirmed. many toys were scattered, somehow this room was tidy every time.

the reason you were unfocused was because there weren't only four people in the room but six. sally, lucy, lazari, you... along with hoodie and toby.

just imagine the situation, you wanted to move but wherever the children went, they followed. you swore, you'd cuss them out and assume they're pedos or something but accusations won't do anything.

"can we, y/n?" lucy leaned back into you, looking at you as she had a hopeful look in her eyes. your mind has just refocused on what was happening and when you looked at the other two, they looked pleading as well.

"pardon? i didn't catch on.." you apologised with a small smile, chuckling a bit.

"sally was asking if we could somehow.. you knoww." lucy said, seeming nervous to get it out. you nudged at her leg a bit, encouraging her with a smile, "go to the city..."

"the city?" you had just gotten back yesterday, your eyes narrowed as your brow arched. "does slender approve?" you questioned which made the girls look around sheepishly.

"you ask him!" sally scooted closer to you, shaking your arm as your other hand held lucy, protecting her from falling.

"i.. can't." you mumbled, making sally stop shaking you. "me and slender are not on the best of terms." your eyes moved towards lazari, a sad look in your irises.

"you and slendy are fighting?" sally frowned, torn at the thought just like how a child would feel if their parents were split. "why are you fighting with daddy...?" she whispered, looking down. you could see tears in her eyes, making you frown furthermore.

you sighed, it's going to be hard explaining to sally since she sees slender as her own father. seeing her two favourite people not on good terms will evidently bum her out.

"i just had a small dispute with your daddy." you tried to explain, "he wanted this, i wanted that. just different opinions." you spoke softly, your fingers rubbing the back of her hand, trying to reassure her.

she looked sad still before she wiped the tears from her eyes, standing up so suddenly. "was it slendy's fault?" she said with a determined look, "i'm going to kick his ass!" she exclaimed, your eyes going wide and a few gasps and chuckles came from hoodie and toby.

"sally!" you were surprised, "language." correcting her as you sighed, you'd let it slide for now due to her conditions in this house and the surroundings of killers who would of course cuss out. "you can't say that about slender, that's rude." you scolded lightly which only made sally stomp her feet.