𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝟏𝟒

YOU STOOD CLOSELY besides slenderman, eyes cautiously watching the others who were in the large room with you

YOU STOOD CLOSELY besides slenderman, eyes cautiously watching the others who were in the large room with you. it surely felt unnerving to be in a room of people who mostly live off by killing, it was even more terrifying when these were the people you were supposed to be acquainted with.

"my children, as you all know, this is y/n." he gestured to you as you stared blankly. some adorned the faces of happiness and a few others wore the expression of shock or even sadness. they knew you, but youu didn't. this made you feel hopeless at times, frustrated even. "she will be staying here as of now. i wish to see no problems, do not treat her how you treat each other amongst yourselves. she is as fine as silk and i do not want to see this delicate silk all torn up, understood?"

"tch, poetic ass.." jeff whispered with a roll of his eyes, you managed to hear it and glanced back to slender. he didn't react but it did give off a knowing feeling that he heard and rather chose to ignore it.

meanwhile, the others gave in. agreeing to his orders and whatnot, you did feel some sort of feeling that made you purse your lips. it wasn't that unsettling but it left a weird feeling in your stomach, this was probably what they called embarrassment. slender was treating you like a feeble child who was vulnerable, you honestly didn't like that but it was best to not argue.

"pleasure to be acquainted.." you mumbled just loud enough, bowing slightly as large strands of your hair fell over your features.

just as you were about to raise your body upwards, a little girl had collided with your body, making you tumble down to the floor with a flap of your wings.

"i thought you left for good!" the little girl hugged you with a grip of death's, if you were a human, you were sure you'd no longer breath on the spot. "y/n..!" she exclaimed as her grip tightened, "don't leave us again!"

"ah.." you could only manage to say as your eyes softened at the sight. your hands slowly lifting to tangle them into the young girls hair, she was familiar, oddly familiar, "i apologise.. i didn't mean to die."

sally pulled away, wiping her tears as she let a few hiccups escape her mouth, "i-it's... not your f-fault." she managed to say, leaning into your touch more.

slenderman watched, unknowingly, an invisible smile played on his nonexistent lips. "that is done, i will take my leave now." he nodded before completely disappearing into thin air. the crowd in the living room dispersed, leaving a few who wanted to watch tv or the ones who wanted to interact with you.

you got onto your feet, a small smile glazed your lips. sally also started smiling up at you, she was glad you were back but the emptiness in your eyes was enough to make her smile falter. even if you were back, all limbs attached, you were not the same.

humankind were an extraordinary creation, it being special due to a soul being kept in a containment, a vessel, a body. in addition, humans have the will to feel emotions, powerful ones that could lead into destruction and despair or even joy and happiness.