𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝟎𝟒

HOLDING THE GIRLS hand, you walked alongside her, following the three monsters

HOLDING THE GIRLS hand, you walked alongside her, following the three monsters. zalgo promised shelter for you, you didn't really need it but you were willingly accepting his offer to follow for lucy's sake.

speaking of the young girl, she walked wobbly, eyes barely open. a yawn escaped her lips and that was the final signal for you, you picked the girl up swiftly, resting her head on your shoulder as she wrapped her legs around your torso.

"sleep child." you'd say, gently raking your fingers through her beautiful golden locks. unknowingly to you, zalgo had taken a glance, watching with much softness at your caring nature. to say the demon had missed you was an understatement, what he had done haunts him for eternity, he didn't mean to kill you but your here now... with no recollection of what happened. you're fine, he'll use this opportunity to stay with you forever.

lucy was now sound asleep in your arms, you returned to focus on your surroundings. you only realised that you entered a new biome.. per say, it wasn't new, it was just trees with no leaves, making the place look gloomy and dead. your eyes then shifted to the back of zalgo's head, squinting.

before you knew it, a tall estate came into view, dark and red, the atmosphere only grew stronger than beforehand. you felt a lot of negativity here, a lot of unholy things had happened. your lips pursed as you continued to pursue in zalgo's path, the tall gates opening and sooner than later, you found yourself in the castle.

it was decorated fairly, mysterious large paintings covered the side of the walls, dark furnishings complimented the huge hallway, a few roses coloured in black was presented too, making it all the more creepy.

"stripes, lead y/n to her new quarters." the demon in charge ordered as the said latter nodded her head, turning to you and moving along to another path. she was now wearing her gear that covered her face, her movements were fast, a hint of wanting everything to be over so with hassle steps, you managed to keep your pace fast enough to keep track.

stripes avoided conversations, hell she avoided looking at you. her body language seemed to be uncomfortable, you would ask what was wrong but you were to fixated on the creep decorating of the estate.

before you knew it, the demon had opened a tall door, revealing a neat room. you turned to the latter, offering a small smile, "thank you." she nodded in response, leaving you to your own devices. you walked in, the only solemn notion in your mind was to place young lucy on the large and silk covered bed.

gently as you could, you tucked the blonde in, careful with your movements, afraid to wake the exhausted girl up. she looked at peace, mouth slightly agape and soft snores escaped her lips, your hand daintily swept a strand of her hair away from her features, a small smile forming on your lips. your e/c eyes caught sight of the large gash on the left side of her head, surely that was the cause of her death, you could only imagine the hatred she had when she saw the wound imprinted in her head. not to mention the missing arm she no longer had, whoever her assailant was, a part of you hoped they were dead. you were positive she didn't die from an incident, it was clearly more of a human act.