𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐫, 𝟐𝟑

ITS BEEN LESS THAN a few days passing by like subtle quiet clouds in the sky

ITS BEEN LESS THAN a few days passing by like subtle quiet clouds in the sky. you went through EJ's closet that had a mixture of your own clothes since he demanded you moved in with him and not anyone else.

even if you did have a little disagreement, the small miscommunication wasn't enough to let the demon just let you go like that, no, he wasn't like those damn proxies.

"y/n, get back here... it's too early." he mumbled from the bed, rolling around as the covers were tangled around him. he was correct, the sun hadn't even risen yet but you felt like starting the day with a fresh start. you didn't respond, continuing to go through the clothes and try a perfect one for the day.
"you gonna help someone out again or something? what's so importantttt..." he groaned, trying to tease you which backfired because he himself was getting annoyed with your stubbornness.

you contemplated whether to stay in these comfortable large clothes that your wings could breath in or your own clothes. surprisingly, jack didn't get mad at the fact that your ripped two holes in his shirt, well, you asked consent and he seemed way more than happy to let you wear his clothes.

"i think i need new clothes.." you mumbled, tapping your chin as your other hand held out your basic attire that fit like a glove. it was fine, really, it was perfect. although your wings were getting uncomfortable with the lack of freedom and you didn't want to bother tearing holes in jack's nice shirts.

"you can wear mine, there's no need to go out." the demon commented, rolling around the bed before he sat up. upset that you weren't going back to comfortable patch of cushions since he had decided early on to sleep in... unfortunately that would change right about now.

"mmmm..no." you dragged on, tilting your head as you inspected your choice of attires. "can't be ripping all your lovely shirts now, can we?"

you heard shuffling from behind but was too focused on taking out and taking in the clothings. eventually, what caught you back reality was the looming presence of EJ as he wrapped his arms around your stomach, resting his chin on your shoulder.

"you look good either way, babe." he mumbled, also mimicking your line of sight if he were to have eyes. mind you he sleeps with no shirt.

"no.. i'm going out." you retorted, shaking your head as you folded the clothes neatly and placed them in the closet. a loud groan of annoyance and disappointment was heard from the demon, you felt a bit ticklish due to the vibrations of his voice on your skin but you paid no mind.

"i hate it when you go out..." the demon sighed, loosening an arm to hold your as he twirled you around to his chest, face to face. "not to be rude, gorgeous but you really don't have the best of luck regardless whether your an angel or not." he chuckled, swaying with your body here and there from side to side as he held you close.