Mystery of the Serial School Prankster Part 3

Start from the beginning

So, one day, Dooku was shocked when a guard came into his cell to tell him he had a visitor. Dooku thought it would be part of the Republic Army to interrogate him, but it wasn't. He nearly had a heart attack when a hooded figure who'd been standing there removed his hood revealing the figure underneath to be none other than Qui-Gon Jinn.

"How is this possible?" Dooku had said. "Darth Maul killed you thirteen years ago!"

Normally, it wasn't allowed, but Qui-Gon hugged his former master, and that appeared to have awoken a part of Dooku that had been asleep for a long time.

Qui-Gon then told Dooku everything. As you can imagine, Dooku couldn't believe it when his former Padawan told him that the very princess he'd attempted to capture before was actually his granddaughter, and the Chosen One was his son. Dooku had heard rumors that this was so, and that Qui-Gon Jinn had been revived and crowned king of a lost kingdom, but he thought that's all they were. How he never knew this when Qui-Gon was younger, he would probably never know. But Qui-Gon told him he never told anyone for the sake of his children's safety.

"Had I known I wouldn't survive then, I might've asked that you would take them in. But seeing how you turned, it makes me question so much."

For what seemed like the first time in his life, Dooku looked so guilty. He knew he didn't deserve to see his Padawan again, although he'd wished he could just one more time when he learned of his demise. Yet somehow, a little girl managed to perform an amazing miracle. Qui-Gon himself still couldn't believe it. But, if there was one thing about his granddaughter he knew made her special more than anything else, it was her faith. That little girl had a heart that was a beacon of hope and love even in the darkest moments, and she didn't give up easily.

Dooku, although he was sure no one would ever forgive him, sincerely wished he could thank that child for what she did. When Qui-Gon shared with him how wonderful life with his children and grandchildren was now, it brought Dooku at peace knowing at least his former student was happy, and the Jedi were finally working to make changes and open their eyes as well as their hearts.

It wasn't the first time Qui-Gon visited him either. He came back to visit his former teacher every chance he got to catch up and sing praises about is family.

"And why bring Comedia with you?" Zipp asked.

"Remember when I came to you and Master Koth about that dream I had?" Comedia said.

"Yes, what of it?" Eeth asked.

"Well, Dooku was in my dream."

That had everyone gasping again.

"He knew I was Force sensitive years ago, but I found out recently I'm not the only one. It turned out I have a cousin on my mom's side, and she was Force sensitive too, and she saved me from Dooku years ago. I guess she thought I was in danger, but I don't know what happened to her after that. So, I asked Qui-Gon if he would come with me to see him. I had to have a grownup with me, and Qui-Gon seemed like the best choice. And, as you can probably imagine, we didn't get much. But, he recognized her from a picture Emeraldi gave me. But I was the only Jedi youngling he could find and knew what I looked like. The only reason I didn't tell anyone else was because of how everyone reacted just now."

Lamenta approached Comedia, and this time, the latter let her scan her.

"She's telling the truth." Lamenta said.

"But that doesn't explain all the pranks we faced today." Anakin said.

"Well, I couldn't have pulled all those." Comedia said. "I'm probably gonna be in trouble anyway, so I confesss... I snuck out last night."