Hypno-Sisters Part 3

Carmine and all the girls in the royal family rushed through the mirror to get to the Temple, and they were met by a pretty crazy sight.

All across the Temple, there were Jedi, horses, and workers young and old acting crazy!

Kit Fisto was acting like a chicken, Sunheart was galloping backwards around the halls, Mace was talking like a pirate and bouncing around on a pogo stick, Myra's brother Kade thought he was a horse, Citrus thought he was a cow, and Ahsoka was acting like a fairytale princess.

"That is definitely not normal for Ahsoka." Gabby said, seeing Ahsoka singing to herself and wearing a sparkly gown.

"Myra, what exactly happened?" Padme asked.

"My dad was putting me through some kind of Fofce connection ritual, when this crazy woman dressed like a fortune teller came along and like basically started looking into people's eyes and making them do crazy things."

"Out of me way, lassies!" Mace called, bouncing around.

"Like that." Myra said. "This is so embarrassing!"

"Daddy!" Comedia shouted from down the corridor.

"Na, na! Can't get me!" Master Mundi mocked, spitting a raspberry at Comedia.

Those who weren't hypnotized were confused.

"What's wrong with Master Mundi?" Shmi asked.

"He suddenly thinks he's five years old. I've heard of midlife crises, but this is ridiculous even for me!" The silly-corn said.

Padme looked at the others and had them split up to find anyone who was hypnotized and get them under control.

"Whatever you do," said Gabby, beginning to run with her mom. "Don't let the hypnotizer look you in the eyes!"

Back at the palace, the rest of the guys and the Heartwoods were trying to keep everyone under control. But everyone was all over the place! Wrecker was still huffing and puffing and blowing at doors, Crosshair jumped and swung around on everything he could find and started snatching things, Sapphire was devouring Shmi's slippers,

Qui-Gon managed to capture Pinto and tie him down, but the stallion was still snorting like a bull, and Banjo was still pecking at the walls.

"Echo, stop it!" Anakin guffawed as Echo attacked his stomach.

"Someone has a tickle spot!" Echo sang mockingly.

That was when Crosshair swung on by, wearing Remix's headphones.

"Crosshair, give me back my headphones!" Remix called, running after the hypnotized clone.

Tech tackled Crosshair, giving Remix time to recover his device. Boba found some bananas and hoped those would distract Crosshair for a while.

"Okay, I'm not sure which is crazier, Crosshair acting like a monkey, or Gabby when she drinks espresso."

"HELP!" Diamond screamed, running from Wrecker.

"Slow down, little pig!" Wrecker said.

"I'm not a pig, Wrecker! I'm a pony!"

Diamond started flying to get away from Wrecker, but Wrecker kept coming, and every other hypnotized being was still going all over the place. The poor filly had to swerve to miss Banjo as he started looking for another wall to peck at. And poor Diamond crashed into a chandelier and started to fall. Luckily, a certain griffin swooped in with a mighty crow and caught Diamond on his back.