Remix's Rival

Featured Songs:

1. "Like a Lady" by Lady A

2. "About to Go Awf" by Aria Brooks & Rueby Wood

With Kara's coronation coming so soon, preparations had to be finalized very soon.

"A little more to the left, girls." said Tech, watching Teatra and Indira as they placed up the banners for the coronation.

Wrecker lifted some of the speakers for the musical acts while Qui-Gon and Shmi took care of helping set the stage.

"Be careful, Wrecker." Caroline said. "Those speakers can be damaged very easily."

Banjo and his siblings were tuning musical instruments for the musical acts. They were one of them. Just because they could play music from their horns didn't mean they didn't like to use instruments from time to time. But these were very special instruments. They were magical; all the horses had to do was think the melody in their head and play from the heart, and it didn't matter if they had hands or not because they magically unleashed the music within them as they played. Or in some cases, they would just use their horns' magic to play some of them.

"Yeehaw!" Pinto said, hearing the instruments sounding great. "This is gonna be the best concert we've ever done."

"We still gotta finish rehearsin', though." Maybelle pointed out, making sure her fiddle was in tune with her magic.

Members of the Council came to help with setting up too.

Fiesta gave some of the newer horses some dance lessons for the big day.

"Alright, cowponies, ready to rehearse?" Banjo said.

"Ya know it." Maybelle said.

And they got right to playing their song.

Pinto & Banjo:

Lady

Lady

Maybelle:

Boy, I'm not the kind of girl to go and fight for all your attention

Mmm, mmm

I'm not too afraid to call this off and go see what I've been missing

Mmm, mmm

Maybelle & Pinto:

Leave the dress at home 'cause it makes me too polite

No more waiting by the phone

Maybelle:

I'm stepping out tonight

'Cause I feel like a lady

Maybelle & Banjo:

Sippin' on a soda with my Levi's on

A lady

All:

Singin' to the music playin' all night long

Yeah, I'm feeling right, I'm living my life, I do what I like

Maybelle:

'Cause I feel like a lady, a lady

I want it, I get it

Mmm, mmm