At The Club

((Y/N)'s POV)

I was in a big bag that Octavia put me in before and it was kind of fun to be carried like this. I just had to be quiet and I could have extra cuddles with food. Octavia was holding me and letting me cuddle her arm too when we got inside. I never heard music like this before, but I think one of these was a saxa-something Daddy told me about once. I wanted to have a little peek, but Octavia pushed me back down and rubbed my chest to keep me down. I only listened to the music and wanted to go out there and have fun, but that would make me a bad boy. I don't want to be a bad boy. When I could not hear the music very well anymore after a door closed, Octavia took me out.

 When I could not hear the music very well anymore after a door closed, Octavia took me out

Stella-Ugh. Poverty.

Octavia-Mom, this club is 4 and a half stars.

Stella-That is just a way for poor people to spend money they don't have or barely make it to have this life.

I was confused about what she meant since I thought all life was the same if we were all still alive. She took me from Octavia and sat down on the bed in her arms for me to cuddle with her. I wanted to dance still since I never did it before, so Octavia played something on her fun. I got down from Stella and tried dancing, but I saw I was not as good as the others on the phone while I watched them.

Octavia-Hey, don't watch them... Follow my lead. ~

She took my hands and made me follow her feet and this was pretty fun.

(Y/N)-*Giggles*.

Stella-Pet, when the song is over I want you back on my lap.

(Vaggie's POV)

I rode on Dazzle over to where Charlie called and stayed here when we learned that (Y/N) was not here anymore. She went off to go look for him while I interrogated the staff. I killed 4 of them off the bat for trying to claim that they don't know anything about a human. Now, they were all begging and telling me everything I wanted to know. They went somewhere in a limo earlier, but don't know where. The driver should be coming back and I will be waiting. I left them hanging in the living room or whatever that room was and waited by the garage door. When the driver came back and stepped out of the car I snuck behind him and pinned him to the ground then held my spear up to his neck.