New Family

(Charlie's POV)

I made it back to the hotel with some safe toys for (Y/N) and tried to look for them since he was not in the lobby, so I checked my room. When I walked upstairs I got to my room and saw my girlfriend and baby boy cuddling in bed together to sleep. A smiled curved onto my face while I walked up to the bed and pulled the blanket down a little bit to see the cutest sight in hell... I even played with (Y/N)'s hair and cheek which made him nuzzle deeper into Vaggie while he was still asleep.

 I even played with (Y/N)'s hair and cheek which made him nuzzle deeper into Vaggie while he was still asleep

Charlie-(Y/N)

Charlie-(Y/N)... I got something for you... Wake up, Sweetie. ~

He moved a little more before he turned around when I gently poked at him. He saw me before he did a cute little stretch that woke Vaggie up and reached for me. I picked him up and he rested his head on my shoulder, but I shook him a little to keep him from falling asleep again.

Charlie-Good morning, you two... I just got back with some toys and bath toys for you. ~

Just then he sprung up in my arms and looked wide awake and my heart skipped a beat.

(Y/N)-Toys?!

He looked at the bags in my other hand and when I put him down, I got on my knees to take out the toys for him. They were mostly little games and he looked so curious about them. Even a toy yo-yo looked new to him and he rolled it on the ground and then tried to pounce on it like a cat.

Vaggie-(Y/N), that's not-.

Chalie-Let him play. He looks so cute! ~

She smiled at him playing with the toy the wrong way, but if he was having fun with it until I brought out more toys and saw that one of them was a stuffed animal that... I wasn't sure what it was.

(Y/N)-What's that?

Charlie-It's a... I don't know.

Vaggie leaned over the bed with her feet in the air when (Y/N) tried to act serious in examining the toy. He poked at it before picking it up and turning and flipping it. He helped himself to sit in my lap and I wrapped my arms around his tummy, but he only looked at his toy some more. It was cute.