Happy Hotel

(Charlie's POV)

Vaggie and I got the pictures we needed, but she wanted to add make on him of something to make him more demon-like since a human in hell would cause unwanted attention. The only problem was that (Y/N) did not like us trying to add makeup on him. Even if he did sit still, he whined and looked conflicted by his own feelings on what to do until his tears made the make-up run... That's when I suggested Photoshopping the pictures on the camera. We got him to calm down with the promise of cupcakes, but he wiped his tears and looked at them a little confused... Don't tell me.

(Y/N)-Wh-Where did this water come from?

Vaggie-... How sheltered are you?

(Y/N)-Um... I'm in the hotel.

Charlie-... Do you want some chocolate sprinkles on those cupcakes? ~

He perked up and ran up to me while wiping the tears off of his face. I just made a mental note to not put any more makeup on him. Vaggie and I were taking him to the kitchen while I held him on my shoulders and he played with my hair.

(Y/N)-So where do I sit in the kitchen?

Charlie-Oh, you don't want to help bake? It'll be fun.

(Y/N)-... I can bake here?

He said that with a wide smile that slowly grew as he stared off into space, but I thought as long as he stayed away from the stove he should be fine.

Charlie-Do you know how to stir with a whisk?

(Y/N)-What's a whisk?

Vaggie-It's something you stir with. Then we mix the things for the cupcakes.

(Y/N)-Is that the thing where Mommy tells me to leave and turn on the big magic metal box?

Ok, this is going to take a while to explain.

(Timeskip)

(Vaggie's POV)

For such a sweetheart, he was a menace in the kitchen. Charlie wanted to give him a little more freedom to explore and he crawled into the oven when I just turned it on because he saw a light in there. For others, this would not be a problem, but for him, he can get burned alive which I am not letting happen. I had to hold him to keep track of him because he was so curious about everything. He didn't even know what some of the knives here were and tried to reach for a shiny one to play with his reflection. Just then, someone walked into the kitchen.

He looked surprised to see us here and I know he doesn't come in here since he mostly goes out

He looked surprised to see us here and I know he doesn't come in here since he mostly goes out. This look just screamed that we caught him in the act and (Y/N) waved to him.

(Y/N)-Hi!

Angel-... Who is this?

(Y/N)-I'm (Y/N)! Did you come to bake too?!