Happy Picnic

((Y/N)'s POV)

I had never been to a real park to play and eat at before and now I get to do all of those things! I was jumping up and down a little in place when Mama was holding my hand outside while we waited for Mommy to come outside. We got some toys for me to play with and the only rules are to listen to them and don't leave the blanket without one of them. Mama picked me up when the door opened and Mommy came out with a blanket, basket, and my stuffed toy, and I thought about myself being carried in that basket for a silly idea.

 Mama picked me up when the door opened and Mommy came out with a blanket, basket, and my stuffed toy, and I thought about myself being carried in that basket for a silly idea

Mommy-Are you ready to go play in the park, Honey? ~

(Y/N)-Yeah!

Mommy-We just need to do one more thing before we go.

Mama-When I lay you down, you just need to hold still.

Mommy laid out the blanket on the ground for me right now and I thought it was weird because we were not at the park, yet... Are we?... Mama put me on the blanket and started to wrap me up nice and tight, so it felt like a hug and got better when Mama picked me up. She gave me kisses and I gave her a big one on her nose before they gave each other a lip kiss and started walking with me. 

(Charlie's POV)

We gave him only one rule for the walk to the park and it was not to talk to other demons, but he was just too friendly. I normally don't have a problem with this, but I just worried about what they might do to him. I want to make hell a better place for my people, but some of them have sins directed toward children or will corrupt their innocence. After many failed attempts to tell him to stop nicely, I thought of something else to keep his mouth busy... It happened when I saw he was about to talk to a demon giving him a seductive look, so I shoved my finger in his mouth and Vaggie pulled her spear out from behind her. They backed off and I felt (Y/N) sucking on my finger like a pacifier while looking at me.

Charlie-Awwwww... Do you... like this? ~

He thought about it for a minute and changed the pace of his sucking before nodding his head at me. This also did keep him quiet like the baby bottle did for him. When we made it to the park after a long walk we unwrapped him, but he didn't want to let my finger go. I didn't try and fight it and let him have his way, but I did put him in my lap when Vaggie laid out the blanket. We were in an upper-class area, so there would not be many creeps, but a lot of snobs and arrogant demons. He just needs to stay close to us and right now he doesn't want to let me go, so that's not a problem.

Vaggie-You really love to suck on things, don't you?

(Y/N)-Yeah, ie feels reawy good on my teeth and ongur! *muffled*

Charlie-Don't talk with your mouth full, Honey... But how would you like it if I dipped my finger in something for you, like honey, of chocolate pudding, or-. ~

He let me go, but kept his mouth open, so Vaggie went into the basket while we lied down on the blanket. Demons were staring while walking by, but I didn't really care. Vaggie lied next to us and had a pudding cup for him, so I stuck my finger in it and held it in front of him.