Interesting

((Y/N)'s POV)

I never slept like this before and when I woke up first, I just loved the feeling of Charlie hugging me. Vaggie was a little bit away from us, but her fingers were fun to play with a little. I looked at the X over her other eye and thought about why she kept it closed... I wanna cuddle with her now. I tried to scoot over to Vaggie, but I felt Charlie holding me a little more... I never had someone hold me to where I can't move a lot when I want to be let go. How do I stop this? She started to kiss my head when I turned over to look at her and she was still asleep... Her lips tickled.

(Y/N)-*Giggles*.

I kissed her face back after 5 kisses, she started to wake up... I kissed her nose when she yawned and she smiled at me.

Charlie-Up so soon? ~ *whisper*

(Y/N)-I don't know... Can I cuddle with Vaggie, please? *whisper*

Charlie-Awwww. So polite. Here, let's scootch over. ~ *whisper*

She scooted us both over to Vaggie, so we were against her. I gave her kisses now too before wrapping an arm around her to go in for more kisses. I saw her starting to wake up while Charlie giggled at this.

Vaggie-*Groan*... (Y/N), what are you doing?

Charlie-Vaggie, he's giving out kisses to wake us up. ~

I gave her more kisses, but she closed her eye while holding me tighter.

(Y/N)-Heeeeyyy.

I didn't feel happy anymore and tried kissing her harder to get her to open her eye again. Charlie rubbed my head while laughing, but this was serious... She won't stay awake. I saw Vaggie smile before she opened her eye and saw I was not happy.

Vaggie-*Chuckles* Alright, I'm up. No need to get mad.

(Y/N)-I'm not mad!... I'm just not happy!... What's mad?

Vaggie-Don't worry about it.

She kissed my nose and I felt happy again when she sat up, so I gave her a big hug. We all got out of bed and I was bouncing in place.

(Y/N)-I wanna play!

(Vaggie's POV)

We just got out of bed. How does he have this much energy? We still didn't have any toys for him to play with here and if he's going to stay here, he's going to need something to play with or someone... Keekee can be good, but she is also the key to this place so she could be busy when this pace kicks off when his pictures go through hopefully. I thought of Niffty for a split second before I shot that idea down. She already almost got (Y/N) killed when he met her. Right now, I only really trust myself and Charlie with (Y/N) after Angel lost track of him when he wasn't even on drugs. Husk is always at the bar and with how (Y/N) is, I don't want him mistaking alcohol for juice or something. Charlie chased him around the room to play with him and he insisted on me playing too. If Charlie's puppy eyes weren't enough already, now I have another set that makes me melt into them... It was cute playing with him and jumping into our arms.

 It was cute playing with him and jumping into our arms