Hotel Guest

(Husk's POV)

Ever since that kid showed up the girls were preoccupied with him being a living human sent here, but that doesn't mean this place has gotten more quiet. Charlie is more energetic since she adopted and put those pictures of the kid around town, Vaggie doubled down on Angel and Sir Pentious today, and Niftty has lost her mind even more if that was even possible. She was 'preparing for something' or so she says and I don't know if I should be scared or prepared to be disappointed. Either way, I do not want any part of it. I heard the front door open and I thought it was Angel getting off early today, but I was wrong... In fact, I couldn't believe my eyes.

Husk's mind-Demon royalty? What are they doing here?

They walked over to me since I was the only one in the lobby who had a smile on her face. I know what this demon bloodline can do if you piss them off. At least her father.

???-Hello, I want to register a room just for the day. Also, is the princess of hell in today?

(Charlie's POV)

(Y/N) was sucking on Vaggie's finger to keep him quiet and still while he played with his stuffed animal. He can be a handful, but when you know how to manage him, he is so easy. We found out a few other things about him that even he didn't know. Scratch his head in the top corners of his head he melts, he likes being tickled which also works to tire him out, he loves to cuddle under your shirt, and when he did that, he treated my boobs like pillows when he 'fluffed' them. Just then I got a text from Husk saying a new guest at the hotel wanted to meet me and our new mascot... The pictures worked!

Charlie-Ahhhhh, they worked! Vaggie the pictures worked! We have a new guest! ~

Vaggie-That's great.

Charlie-They just want to meet us right now!

Vaggie-Um... I know we took (Y/N) to the park, but isn't taking him to meet a demon that asked for him a little concerning?

Charlie-Please, we have Alastor here and you know how to fight too. I'm sure it will be fine. 

Vaggie-That's not the point. They were hardly paying attention or knew at the park, but some demons would believe anything.

Charlie-It's just a little peek. Just a quick hello and you will bring him right back upstairs.

She sighed, but agreed. He won't be in any danger and we will keep him at a safe distance.

(Octavia's POV)

As far as my mom knows, I am at a party that got me out of another shopping day. I was waiting for the princess to come down with (Y/N), so I could see him again. It was the whole reason I came. When I saw the three of them come down the stairs, my heart raced a little at the sight of (Y/N).

 When I saw the three of them come down the stairs, my heart raced a little at the sight of (Y/N)