House Pet

((Y/N)'s POV)

I was sitting on Octavia's lap while we watched something on TV and she was feeding me the food she ordered for us. I liked having her as a big sister. The food she had someone bring here was very tasty too. The show we were watching was like a cartoon I never saw before and it was funny. When we were finished with the food we had she put me back under the blanket before she called someone to take the plates and stuff. They didn't say anything, but when the door closed I felt something like a bowl on top of me before she pulled the blanket off. I looked into her eyes and then saw a bowl of ice cream on the table next to the bed.

 I looked into her eyes and then saw a bowl of ice cream on the table next to the bed

(Y/N)-*Gasp* Ice cream!

I tried to reach for it, but I was still stuck in the blanket she wrapped me in after my bath. She only tapped my nose to make me stop.

Octavia-*Giggles* Calm down. I'm going to feed you. Just stay in your blanket. ~

She stroked my head before she got a scoop of ice cream, so I quickly opened my mouth for her to feed me. It tasted like Reeses Peanut Buttercup, but better. I even got the cherry on my first bite. She was getting the bite for me.

Octavia-Open up. Here it comes. ~

(Stella's POV)

I was starting to wake up again and my headache was mostly gone now. I am sure what happened was not a dream and what proved that was a note on the table that looked like it was written by a 4-year-old. I took the note and most of this was spelled wrong.

Note-Hilo Stela, I left u to nap and hop you fel alll bettr. I also think u shold smile more. A prity face is bettr when it is smiling and even more when they r a frend. I am going to Otava to play, but I will help u agan if u r sad or mad. Also, I gav u 1 mor kis bfor I left.

I crumbled it and tossed it in the trash before I sat up. When I did that I saw he gave me a blanket, put a pillow under my head, and even tucked me in a little. My first thought was he treated me like a fucking toddler, but then I remembered how my servants left me with him while I was vulnerable in my own home! I had the rest of the water he left for me.