SEQUEL - Chapter 55

Start from the beginning

"For fucks sake." Max cursed, while Joanna tried to free herself from under her fiancé. Giving up soon after, her hand coming up to push against the side of the coffee table, to give them some more room to get back up to their feet, despite brawling like little children, but then she felt Max's fingers hooking around the waistband of her sleeping shorts and she thought, oh well, that is as good as any solution to this situation. Not the grown up one, or a sane one, but fitting for them.

"At least push that fucking coffee table to the side. I can barely move here." Joanna hissed at him, as they went from pushing at each other to fumbling around to get out of their underwear while still being a mess of limbs on the ground.

"Don't tell me what to do." Max growled back, working on pulling his own underwear down, before leaning over Joanna only to then push the coffee table away with one arm. He was strong enough to move that bloody thing in their current situation, other than his soon-to-be wife, who could only weakly push at it and complain about it, needing Max to do the job as usually.

Watching Max for a moment in which he pushed the coffee table away, so they would have a bit more space for this insane scene, Joanna moved up and hooked her arm around his neck, pulling him back. So, his attention would be on her once more, as she was about to kiss him, but Max moved his head away, her lips just brushed his cheek, before tugging her arm from where it was resting around his neck and pressing it into the carpet. His fingers tightly around her wrist. Turning her head to look at where Max had wrapped his long fingers around her wrist for a moment, she looked back up at him. Hovering above her and fumbling around with his free hand, pushing her legs apart. But then he noticed her gaze on him, causing the Dutchman to move his hand up to force Joanna's head, his hand on her cheek, so she would have to look away from him, causing her to huff.

"You're so childish sometimes." She told Max, who did smirk, she was so sure of it, her face half pushed into the carpet, before he moved his head to rest against her collar bone, preventing her from turning her head back around, while he moved his other hand back downwards.

"Shut up." Max told her, the heat in his voice not from anger alone any longer.

Pushing in, a bit gentler than Joanna had expected him to be with how furious he was with her, the Austrian nearly choked on her own breath, causing her to throw her head back, while Max's other hand came up to pin her other wrist down as well, stopping her from touching him at all, which they both know she hated more than anything. She also hated the clothes between them. Max rarely wore a shirt to bed, but of course tonight, when it turned into this situation, he was wearing one. Just as she was wearing one of his shirts and the sweat jacket.

"Max." She gasped, while he not so gently bit her collar bone, before moving up the side of her neck, causing her to pull her legs up, hooking her ankles over each other right above his ass. She could really kick him for not leaving her any possibility to touch him.

Leaving his marks over the side of her throat, Max seemed happy enough with his marks, before he tried to move down the front of her chest, but the shirt got in the way, causing him to travel down to where hem of the shirt was pressed into Joanna's skin from Max's weight on top of her. Only for him to take the hem of her shit between his teeth and pulling it up, revealing her chest to him. Her chest that had grown in size a bit since she had had Henry, but what was way more fun was how sensitive she was now that she was breastfeeding their son.

"That's unfair." She muttered, but Max ignored her once more, only to capture one of her nipples between his lips, before letting his teeth out to play. Biting softer than before at her skin, sucking it into his mouth and leaving love bites all over her chest as if he was a rather dedicated artist.