The Lonely Mutation of Baxter Stockman

Почніть із самого початку

"Don't worry, Donnie. We'll get her back and make her dad human again." I stated. 

"Let's hope so. Let's really hope so." Donnie stated. 

We go back to the lair and Donnie went back at the lab as we wait for Casey to arrive.

Casey soon arrived at the lair.

"Hey, N/n, my little fighter." Casey said as he kissed me on the forehead. 

"Hey, Case." I said. 

"So what happened, something about April being kidnapped?" Casey asked. 

"Long story, Case. We need your help big time. And yes, you'll get to hit someone with a hockey stick. Probably more than once." I stated. 

"Heh. Yes!" Casey cheered. 

"So you and me are bat wrangling tonight, Mikey." Raph stated. 

"Aww, yeah! You know what that means, right?" Mikey asked. 

"Please don't." Raph stated. 

Mikey used a smoke bomb to change into his bug costume.

"The return to Turflytle, dog!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"You annoy me to no end." Raph grumbled. 

"Buzz buzz is buzz back! Buzz!" Mikey exclaimed. 

Me, Leo, Donnie and Casey arrive at the lab. Casey gets himself distracted by a fly and kills it, informing the mutant bug of their presence.

"Turtles! You tried, yesss. Tried to sneak in. No Retro mutagen, no trade." Stockman stated. 

"I got your Retro mutajunk right here!" Casey shouted. 

Stockman starts to spit acid on the rope, slowly breaking it. Stockman started to attack me, Leo and Casey.

"Baxter, stop. Let us help you. We don't want to hurt you. Well, Casey does." I stated. 

"Ah! Um, guys? Little help here?" April asked. 

"Not fast enough." Stockman stated. 

The rope snaps in two and Donnie tries to save her but he misses as April falls into the mutagen. 

"April!" Donnie exclaimed. 

The boys watched in horror as April's form sinks into the ooze, but I didn't.

"Two become one!" Stockman exclaimed. 

Casey knocks Stockfly out.

"Eat it, bug!" Casey exclaimed. 

Me, Leo and Donnie look down at the vat.

"Is she?" Leo asked. 

April emerges from the Mutagen vat. She didn't mutate because she's a half krang.

"Blech, nice catch, Donnie." April stated, sarcastically. 

"April! You're okay! But how did...? You're immune to mutagen! That's why your DNA worked to create Retro mutagen. Amazing." Donnie stated. 

Stockfly: I'll devour you all! I'll drink you like blobs of delicious filth!

"Got him on the run, Leo! Get over here before I let him eat Mikey." Raph stated. 

"No problem. We're on our way." Leo stated. 

"Raph, if you do that, I'm going to take your comic book collection and hide where you won't find it." I stated, as I turned the phone toward me. 

"Get your claws off of me!" Donnie exclaimed as Rahzar appears. 

"I heard you say Retro mutagen. I can become human again?" Rahzar asked.