Mazes and Mutants

Start from the beginning

Mikey shoots it and Donnie and Leo whack it. Raph pokes it and the dummy collapses.

"Well done, adventurers. The Troll is defeated." I stated. 

"Oh, yeah! That's how I do it, uh!" Mikey stated. 

"Hey, I found something. 'Soon you will find yourself in a haze. Solve the riddles to beat the maze'." Donnie stated and I look at it. 

"That's not the clue I wrote down." I stated, confused as mist started to form. 

"The haze! Just like the rubber tree Troll said." Mikey stated. 

"It smells. You been eating asparagus again, Mikey?" Raph asked.

"Wow, Leo, you really hooked this game up." Donnie stated. 

"This wasn't me." I stated. 

Once it cleared, it now became a dungeon.

"A dungeon? Um, what did you mean exactly when you said it wasn't you?" Donnie asked. 

"Leo's just being humble. This is amazing. Everything feels so realistic." Mikey stated. 

The ground rumbles and columns drop down. We started run for their lives.

"What was that?" I asked as a arrow flies past us. 

"What was that?" Raph asked. 

"This way!" I exclaimed. 

We begin to run as arrows shot right at us.

"Leo, I appreciate all the hard work you put into this, bro. I really do. The craftsmanship is a thing of beauty. It's commendable. But, um, WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Donnie exclaimed. 

"I have no idea. Are we really in medieval times?" I asked. 

"Dude, I don't want to be stuck in the 1980s." Mikey stated. 

A puff of green magic appeared to reveal a mutant sparrow. He fore a cloak and hood and a want with a green gem on it.

"Who is?" I asked.

"What the-" Raph said. 

"Weird." Mikey stated. 

"Thou possesseth questions. I am the one who possesseth thy answers." The guy stated. 

"What did he say? I don't speak Spanish, dude." I stated. 

"My name is Sir Malachi. I am the one who changeth your clue. I am the one who broughteth you here. And I am the one who will rewardeth you. If you win the quest." Malachi stated. 

"Win the quest?" I asked. 

"You four turtles must solveth the puzzles three. And defeateth the dragon, to free princess Y/n. Then and only then will I releaseth you." Malachi stated. 

"Y/n? You have our sister? Why you... you...." Donnie stated.

"You let our sister go! Or I'll possesseth your faceeth! Righteth?" Mikey asked. 

"If thou succeedeth, I will free your princess. And send all of you safely back home. Fail and the dragon devours her. And thou will be trapped in the maze forever! Forever!" Malachi stated as he laughed evilly. 

"Well, maybe we don't want to play your game." Raph stated. 

Raph charges until Malachi disappears, making us land on the ground instead.

"Thou will play for thine lives!" Malachi exclaimed. 

Monkey trolls are formed by magic.

"Monkey goblins! Monkey goblins. Real monkey goblins?" Mikey asked.