Chapitre 13

Frowning, Taehyung stepped back and asked :

-what are you doing here ??

The man came closer, smirking.

-as the watchman, I must be sure you are safe, you know...

-don't come closer, please, I am fine, can you get out now?

-tssstssstsss... You should be grateful, right ? I am your guardian, show some respect !

As the man walked closer to him, Taehyung decided to run away from him to move the man away from his sleepy son. But obviously, it didn't go by like the omega wanted, as the man grabbed him and trapped him between the wall and his body.

-let me go !

-don't try me, omega, at the end, you will do what I told you!

The man had his hands all over Taehyung's body, his disgusting hands, why was this happen to him again and again ??

-euwwww, what's... shit, that's disgusting ! is it milk ??? oh my God, how can you...

As Moji stepped back, looking horrified, Taehyung took the advantage of the opportunity to run away in the dark hallway.

-come back omega ! shouted the man behind him.

Taehyung was desperately looking for help, but there was no one as far he could see. The janitor ! remembering the old man, Taehyung ran to his office at the entrance. To his distress, although the office was all lights on, the janitor was loudly snoring in his chair.

At this moment, Taehyung felt a hard grip on his hair, and he flew away, heavily fell on the floor. Whining in pain, the omega tried to move, but before he could, the guardian was on him, smirking like a maniac.

-you can scream all what you want, nobody will hear you ! everyone is sleeping, isn't it great ? we will be quiet, right ?

As he bent to kiss the omega, he heard a loud grow from outside. And before he could understand what happened, someone broke the door and threw Moji off Taehyung. With wide eyes, the omega looked at Jungkook who was now on his assailant, punching him again and again. Shocked, Taehyung couldn't move a finger, but at this moment some policemen came in, running to the alpha before he could kill the guardian.

-Jungkook !! let him go ! JUNGKOOK !

Hearing the voice made the angry alpha stopped. Huffing, he straightened, his fist tight and his eyes red as blood. Recognizing the policeman beside him, Jungkook calmed down while Mijo was brought to the police car

-Yoongi hyung ? what are you doing here ?

-someone called to let us know someone was attacked.

Taehyung was slowly regaining consciousness, and without waiting rushed to his room.

-Soobina !! he cried.

But the baby was quietly sleeping, unaware of what happened some minutes earlier.

Taehyung couldn't hold his sobs, this time, he was at the same time sad and angry. Angrier maybe. The omega decided he couldn't let his son live in this society, with all these perverts and crazy alphas. Then, he grabbed his son, who was still in a deep sleep, and swaddled him in a warm blanket. He was about to go when a policeman came in.

-mister ?

-what ???? growled the omega.

-I... I... would.... Are you fine ? do you want to see a doctor ?

The man talked with a soft voice, understanding the other might be shocked.

Taehyung closed his eyes a second. He needed all his willpower to not to fled far from here.

-I am fine, thank you.

-well, may I ask you what happen to you ?

With a sigh, the omega put his baby on the sofa bed without the blanket and came closer to the policeman. Then he related him his aggression. The policeman wrote all his words and asked for a number phone to send him the future convocation to sign his deposition. As they were done with the questioning, Jungkook came in the room. Taehyung looked daggers at the alpha, and without a word he swaddled again his son in the blanket. With Soobin warmly in his arms, Taehyung went away.

-Taehyung ! please, talk to me ! said Jungkook behind him.

The omega turned to him and barked :

-what do you want ? do you want to propose your help, again ?? remember when you told me how safe your pack was ?? with the so nice alphas who know how to behave with omegas ??? REALLY ???

-I am sorr...

-I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU EVER !!!

Jungkook tried to hold him back but the older quickly walked away.

-where are you going ??? Tae !!!

-we are going to live in the forest, alone, far from all of you !

Jungkook followed him but he didn't know what to do. He understood the omega's angriness, he had all the reasons to be so upset, but he worried as never. They couldn't live in the forest !

-Jungkook !

Yoongi called him to come to him.

-where are they going like that in the night ??

-he... he is so angry and desperate... I don't know what to do... he would never trust anyone after that, definitely not me...

-don't worry, I am sure he will soon come to his senses, and he will soon be tired, he doesn't seem to be in good health, I am sure he couldn't walk longer like that...

Jungkook didn't reply, all he wanted was to keep both Taehyung and Soobina in secure.

As Yoongi told him he would receive a message for a future convocation, Jungkook nodded, and they said goodbye.

The alpha was exhausted, the adrenaline had help him but now it was gone, he felt powerless, unable to find a solution.

So he sat under the wheel, and grabbing it he put his head on it and screamed all his distress and frustration.

Taehyung was little by little slowing down. His baby was heavy on his arm, and his physical condition wasn't the best. Stopping to catch his breath, the omega noticed his son was now awake, looking at him with his big doe eyes. Softly, the baby put his little hand on his father's cheek, his eyes showing now distress and fear. As his lips quivered the baby started to cry.

-no no no... my baby don't cry please...

Taehyung felt desperate, all he wanted was his son to be happy, how did the other parents ?? why did he failed miserably ?

With a sigh and a last sniffing, Taehyung decided to come back to the pack.