Chapitre 4

Jungkook looked at him.

-you have a child ?

-yes, a son, he is just 11 months old, and I want to protect him from his insane father.

-ok, do you want me to take your case in charge ? I am a lawyer by the way.

-oh, could you please do it ? you are the first alpha I met who behave so well with me...

Jungkook nodded and took his phone, keeping his eyes on the mated couple .

-hyung? I...no... pl...HYUNG ! LET ME TALK ! it's urgent ! Lina found her mate who is a friend's husband of mine. Could you please look after the paper for divorce for both of us? Ok...Yes, send them directly to Kim Yoonbi, as a judge, he would probably want to take charge with it. Thanks, hyung. Name ? he asked to the omega.

-oh ! Kim Taehyung !

-birth date ?

-30/12/1995 !

-son's name ? yes hyung, I will need a request of abandonment of parental rights for both of us too.

-Kim Soobin...

Taehyung kept giving Jungkook all the details the latter needed in a rush, as they saw the couple and Kim Yoonbi came back to them.

Before they reached them, Jungkook hung on, a smirk on his lips.

-don't worry, everything will be fine. Let me speak, please.

Taehyung nodded as the others came up to them.

-follow me, both of you, ordered the leader.

Jungkook and Taehyung didn't give a look to the couple and followed him.

The five were now in an office and before Kim Yoonbi could open his mouth, Jungkook spoke.

-You will soon receive papers of divorce. For me and mister Kim Taehyung.

Surprised, the older stared at the young alpha.

-how did you manage to do that in such a short time ?

-I am a lawyer, my brother-in-law deals with these kind of affairs every day.

-mmmmm, I see...

A tingly bell on the computer on the desk indicated a new mail had been received.

The leader frowned as he was reading the documents.

-Mintae, he requests for your abandonment of parental rights, do you agree ?

-I beg your pardon, sir, but he can't deny it or refuse it. It's the law and you perfectly know we would win if your son tried to protest.

The older sighed. At least, he wouldn't see the omega anymore.

-do you really think I would fight for that ? laughed Mintae. You weren't able to give me a strong alpha but a weak omega, keep it, I don't want him !

Jungkook rolled his eyes and turned back to his wife.

-you guessed I asked for the same thing. But it's not like you care about your son, isn't it?

Lina laughed at his husband.

-yeah, keep this devil with you, I will make a stronger alpha with you, mate... she said, lovingly looking at her mate.

Lost in their world, they started kissing again, unaware of people around them.

The judge edited the papers and Jungkook and Taehyung signed them, waiting for the couple to do it too. After a while, Jungkook rose his voice.

-hey ! you are not alone ! behave ! and sign this ! we all want to get rid of this, don't make us waste our time anymore !

With a sigh, the couple agreed to sign, and quickly Jungkook and Taehyung ran out the office, keeping the documents in their hands.

-do you know where you are going to go ? maybe I could drive you to your parents ?

Taehyung bitterly laughed.

-I am alone with my son. My parents abandoned me because of my rank.

-oh. Sorry for that. It must have been hard for you... anyway, do you want me to drive you somewhere ?

The omega stopped walking. For the first time of his life, he had the choice. He could choose what to do, where to go. That was quite disturbing because he didn't use to it, to have the choice. What would he do now, alone with his son ?? suddenly, the thought of being alone in a place he didn't know scared him. He started shaking, tears flowing of his big, beautiful eyes.