Chapitre 9

Once Taehyung came in, Soobin in his arms, he could feel how cozy the home was. It was simply decorated, some frames on the walls, some plants here and there. There were a few pictures of Yeonjun and his dad on some furniture in the entrance, welcoming the visitors with their big smiles.

Jungkook gave sleepers to Taehyung and invited him to visit his home. There were four rooms, and one of them would be for Taehyung and Soobin. The room was huge, a king size bed which seemed to be so comfortable, a bathroom in the left and a closet on the right. By a window Taehyung could see trees refreshing the hot air.

That was more than the omega had ever had.

-you can choose some clothes in my closet if you want. and I have some old one's from Yeonnie when he was baby.

Taehyung nodded, right now he couldn't say a word because he was trying to integrate the novelty he was confront with.

Noticing the omega's discomfort, Jungkook tried to understand what could make him so distressed.

-there is another room if you dislike this one

Taehyung shook his head.

-no... it's... beautiful...but... I never had a room for me... there was only my husband's room or the omega's dormitory...

-ohhh... I see... you will be fine here, I promise. It's a very calm neighborhood, all you can hear it's the chip's birds or the children's laughs or songs !

Taehyung nodded, hiding his fear to be alone in a large room...

They ended the visit in the living room, where they sat on a comfortable sofa.

-do you want some tea or coffee ? proposed Jungkook

-a glass of water will be nice, please.

As Yeonjun was playing with Soobin on the sofa, Jungkook came in the kitchen and came back with a glass of water for Taehyung.

-do you breastfeed Soobina ? asked the alpha.

Taehyung frustratingly lowed his head.

-they didn't allow us to do that...

-what ??? but...

-all our children drink industrial milk. At least, the omega babies, because the alpha babies are fed by us, the omegas...

With a big huff Jungkook sat on the sofa beside the two little boys. He looked at the omega, and the latter could see the sadness in the alpha's eyes.

-I am very sorry for all the mistreated, it's so awful, and right now, as an alpha, I feel so ashamed by these behaviors... there are no excuse for that.

Taehyung didn't know what to say. It was midafternoon, he didn't want to have this discussion with the alpha, he didn't have the strength to talk... The omega couldn't help a yawn, immediately following by his son's loudly yawn.

-you should rest, both of you. You deserve it ! softly said Jungkook.

With a nod, Taehyung took his son in his arms and mumbled a goodbye to the two alphas. Yeonjun was pouting because he was expecting to play with his new little friend.

-come on Yeonjunie, how do you think about make a cake for our diner ? I am sure they will love it ! and we can make a compote too, what do you think ?

Yeonjun was excited to cook with his father and ran to the kitchen.

In their room, Taehyung fought against his tiredness, looking at his little baby, warmly lying on him, his nose endlessly rubbing his neck. It didn't take long for the baby to fall asleep, and as much as his father didn't want to do the same, the drowsiness soon led him in a deep sleep...

Taehyung tried to open his eyes, but ô God how much heavy his eyelids were...

He could feel his son's little fingers pocking his cheek in an attempt to wake him up, mumbling some baby's noises.

With a genuine smile, the first in a while, the young man finally opened his eyes to see his son beside him, playing with his feet after having tried for so long to wake up his sleepy father. The latter took him and kissed him all over his face and his neck and was rewarded with a small, tiny smile. Soon, the baby put his head in his neck, humming him. Taehyung didn't know how much time they slept, but suddenly, both bellies made loud noise.

-are we going to check If we could eat something ? chuckled the omega to his son.

The baby straightened and nodded, to his father's pleasure.