Chapitre 3

They stayed like that, looking at each other, before Jungkook decide to talk.

-are you fine ? you can take all the time you want; I can stand here hours if you need it.

The omega shook his head,

-no, I am fine now, thank you very much, mister...

-Jungkook ! Jeon Jungkook, the alpha bowed making the omega gasp. That was a first !

-please, don't, mister Jeon, alpha don't bow to lower ranks, especially to omegas.

Jungkook stood up and he tried to not show his angriness hearing the omega's words.

-everyone can bow to everyone, that's called politeness, that's all. You deserve thousands of bows, mister...

-that's not our pack's rules, sir Jeon.

-that's word's rules ! we are not in Joseon anymore...

That made the omega smile a little, because the alpha was right, they all had a phone, internet but this pack seemed to live in the past.

-thank you again, sir Jeon, but I have to go now.

And the omega ran away from him, abandoning a speechless Jungkook.

Shaking his head, the alpha came in the bathroom, he needed some water on his face to pull himself together.

There were a lot of people in the noisy room, all of them drinking and chatting. Jungkook looked around to catch the sight of Kim Yoonbi, and of course he found him, as there was a line of people waiting for wish the "King" their good thoughts. Huffing for the millionth times, Jungkook suffered in silence, waiting to stand before the leader. Jungkook realized he was the last one in the line, and he hopped the Kim leader wouldn't want to enjoy his presence too much and let him go, he didn't want at all to stay here longer. As he was observing the older, he recognized the sweat omega beside Kim Yoonbi, all eyes and head low. Jungkook heard the leader scolded the poor omega because he couldn't answer to him. Regularly, Kim Yoonbi moved his eyes off his guests, seeming looking for someone.

After an hour, the alpha was finally before the older, wishing him a happy birthday from his pack, particularly from his father.

-oh, you are Jungkook, isn't ? asked Kim Yoonbi

-yes I am, sir. My father couldn't come and apologize for that. He expressed his sympathy for your birthday.

And Jungkook bowed again, guessing it would please the older.

-ah, you are such a good young son, so polite and respectful. By the way, where is your wife ?

-last time I saw her she was with her friends, outside. Do you want me to bring her to you ?

-no, don't worry. Maybe she is with my son because I couldn't find h...

The man stopped talking as he was looking something behind Jungkook. The young alpha noticed the change in the leader's face, all smiling, like he saw a wonderful thing. Frowning, Jungkook turned back when he heard Kim Yoonbi whispering :

-finally ! we will get rid of you, omega, finally !

Jungkook found out the reason why the older was so proud of :

A couple was kissing, rather eating each other face, in the middle of the room. And how this day could be worst, because the woman who was kissing the man was Lina.

 -great. She found her mate. Fantastic ! whispered Jungkook as Kim Yoonbi hurried up to the couple.

As he remembered the omega before him, Jungkook looked at him and frowned because the omega was speechless.

-does that mean I will be freed of him? he mumbled.

And eventually, Jungkook recognized the alpha with his wife : it was the asshole who hurt the omega beside him.

Jungkook chuckled, this was unexpected, and his brain was now working at the speed of light.

-they will ask for divorce. Are you ready for that?

For once, the omega looked at him directly in the eyes and nodded.

-do you request something, as the husband unmated ?

-what do you mean ?

-when someone finds his mate whereas he is already married, the unmated person of the couple can ask for something as a compensation. Not money, or the life of someone off course, but it's your rights.

The omega frowned, thinking.

-what about you ? the omega asked.

-I will ask for her abandonment of parental rights, I prefer my son without a mother rather than her.

-oh... so I will ask for the same, I think.