Chapitre 11

So Taehyung tried to talk to the little boy, but the latter ignored him, refusing to talk to him nor to look at him while he was first putting his shoes on, then his thin coat, like his father.

Taehyung huffed; he was so sorry. As he wanted to sit his son on the floor to put his shoes on, Jungkook stretched his arms to grab the baby. The omega first hesitated but finally complied and soon Soobina snuggled in the alpha's arms. Jungkook let him be engulfed by a soft and warm feeling he had only felt with his son...

When Taehyung was done with his shoes, Jungkook let him take the baby back in his arm and opened the door to go to the car. Without a word, everyone sat at his place, the adults taking care of put the seat belt on.

The silence was heavy in the car as Jungkook drove them to the social care.

After 15 minutes, he parked before a building.

-I will come to see if they can receive both of you, ok ?

The omega nodded while Jungkook came to the entrance, opened the door, and came in. He couldn't be seen from the car, but Taehyung thought the alpha might have found someone to talk to as he didn't come out before a moment.

When Jungkook approached the car, he opened the passenger door and invited Taehyung to leave his sit.

-there is a place for you here. The lady proposed to make you look around the center and your room. You have the choice to say no, off course.

Taehyung nodded and quickly took his son with him, because right now, he needed all the support he could have to leave this kind alpha and his son.

-we will wait until you come to say it's fine for you, ok ?

Taehyung nodded again, as if it was the only thing he knew to do, and quickly walked to the entrance.

Jungkook sat to the passenger seat and turned to his son. Yeonjun was hardly pouting, but Jungkook could see his sadness in his teary eyes. For the first time, the alpha didn't know what to say to his son.

When Taehyung came back to them, Jungkook stood up, waiting for the omega's words.

-I think it's ok... even if there are not many omegas here... it's weird...

The young father shrugged and took the suitcase Jungkook had put beside the car.

They didn't say anything for a while, staring at each other, when suddenly the alpha remembered something he wanted to give to Taehyung. He quickly got a phone out his pocket.

-here, take it, I saved my number in case you need it. You can call me whenever you want, I will always hang on, ok ?

-oh... thank you... thank you so much Jungkookshi...

The omega couldn't help silently crying, tightly holding his son and the phone.

-you're welcome, said Jungkook.

He really wanted to say everything would be fine, their life would be finally calm and chill, but no word came out his mouth.

Taehyung grabbed the suitcase and went to the social care, without a last look at the two alphas.

Their new room wasn't as welcome as Taehyung had expected. It was old and the furniture were simple. A sofa bed, a baby bed, a table with two chairs, a tiny wardrobe, and a small bathroom with toilet, near the little hallway in the entrance. Nothing comparable with Jungkook's home, but who was him to judge their new home ? The omega decided to be positive, he would fight for him and for his son, would offer him a proper life and would show him to be proud of himself. It was hard to have these thought in the moment as he could only feel coldness in the room. It was near evening now and the best they could do was to sleep. But before, the omega took his son with him and came out his room. There was a shared kitchen where he could prepare a milk bottle for Soobin. When it was done, they came back their room, as the hallway were empty. It was like nobody leaved here, and to be honest, the atmosphere was closer to "Shining" than any Disney movies...

Taehyung sat on the sofa and cozily settled his baby in his arms. Soobin took the bottle and keenly suckled while his little hands softly kneaded his breast. He looked like a small kitty, wearing a small smile while drinking the warm milk, eyes half closed.

-ah you are so cute my baby, said Taehyung while smacking his chubby cheek.

One hour later, the two were peacefully asleep in the sofa bed.