Prologue

"I'm telling you seriously, it's not healthy to shut yourself too much" - my friend's voice on the other end of the line warns, and I can't help but roll my eyes.

>>Work, classes, and then go home... Y/n, that routine is wearing you out...

"Come on, it's not that bad," I respond uncomfortably, "It doesn't bother me, and besides, I also have hobbies that I enjoy during the week."

"Watching anime and reading books don't count as hobbies anymore, you shameless," she scolds me, "I'm sure you're not even eating well".

"Okay," I sigh and exhale tiredly, "Listen, just because I can't go with your plans this weekend doesn't mean my social life is over," I say, "It turns out I do have things to do."

>>We'll do something next Saturday, I promise.

"But Y/n!" she exclaims pleadingly, and before she could say anything more, I cut her off.

"But nothing! Bye~ love you~"

And that's how I ended the call.

"Phew..." I exhale. I know she's worried, but I'm fine like this... I know I'm trying to convince myself, but I can't bear to go clubbing to meet guys after what happened with my ex.

A while ago, I broke up with him because he cheated on me... I still can't believe that during the two years we were together, he was also seeing someone else... and yes, I thought he was the one, we made so many plans together that it's not even worth mentioning anymore, but it's hard for me to meet someone new...

There's no interesting guy in my class, or at my job, nothing. At this rate, I'm afraid I'm wasting my time... I shake my head to try to think of something else and remember that I still haven't finished chapter 230 of Jujutsu Kaisen.

I grab my phone and browse the website for a couple of hours until I reach the last chapter, I see Gege's announcement that he'll take a 2-week break... ugh, I guess I can wait... for everything to get even worse, ugh! I'm seriously thinking that Gege Akutami is a woman and must have portrayed some lover in Sukuna... I just can't see any other way to explain the obsession with that character!

Frustrated, I get out of bed and head to the kitchen to make myself some ramen, popcorn, and also boil some sausages. With all the food, I go to the living room and leave everything on the table.

"Oh well... it's time for a JJK marathon from the beginning, because I feel like it!"

This anime series has touched a nerve in me with the plot, the little piece of life that I love, along with the imagination required for dealing with the villains, but what caught my attention the most was the friendship of Satoru, Shoko, and Suguru, it's like a melancholic ode: we can drift so far apart from a person, stop being friends, and still never stop loving them or simply be present and distant at the same time.

I love it, and I can't stop feeling melancholy and gladly accepting the feeling.

I grab a handful of popcorn and pause to read the subtitles while I watch Satoru unfold his personality no matter what, and I can't help but wonder why it's so hard to find a man like him, handsome, tall, with ideals and goals, a fun guy, someone you can trust...

After finishing JJK 0, I start with season 1, I've already eaten all the ramen with the sausages and I'm finishing the popcorn. I settle on the couch and enjoy the series for the remaining hours until the second season starts.

I love the intro to the second season! But hear me out! I'm not saying I don't like the intro to the first one, well, all the intros are a work of art, with the guitar and drums playing strongly... but it's Ao no sumika that I'm talking about, it hits different.