Ruthless Training

Start from the beginning

Tyrus: Yeah. If anything we're in the meat and potatoes so to speak, the bulk of it. Only the beginning of a beautiful song Asta and Yuno.

Asta: Yeah. If we're really about to go up against the entire Spade Kingdom?

Yuno: And the devils.

Tyrus: Then we need invest these next six months into only the most grueling training, that'll test us physically, mentally and spiritually but in the end, would be the greatest reward we could ever receive. Only way we can ensure that the Clover and Heart Kingdoms survive is if we get stronger, even moreso than what we are now.

Asta: Then let's protect everyone!

Yuno: Keep charging forward.

Tyrus: And end this threat once and for all!

Asta: You guys think we're ready for this, Ty? Yuno?

Yuno: I know I am.

Tyrus: And even if we can't beat these devils on our own, we got a whole squad full of capable and ready Magic Knights ready to back us up and dive into the maws of hell feet first.

Yuno: I'll be better than the two of you can even comprehend.

Tyrus: Words are cheap, I want to see you bring it on the battlefield, Yuno!

Asta offers his fist to Tyrus and Yuno, who both chuckle.

Asta: Well for now, I say the three of us are about equal.

Tyrus: You wish, Asta. You wish. You both aren't even on the level below me.

Yuno: Ha. Whatever helps you sleep at night, Tyrus.

They bump fists, reinforcing their mission statement and rivarly, with their purpose and vigor as Magic Knights fully renewed.

Asta: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! JUST WAIT AND SEE, TY AND YUNO! I'M GONNA BE SO AWESOME, IT'LL MAKE BOTH OF YOUR HEADS SPIN LIKE CRAZY!

Tyrus: You don't gotta yell Asta, I'm quite literally over here on the couch!

True to his word, Tyrus had been cuddled up with girlfriend Noelle Silva as the two had been engaged in reading a long-winding novel Noelle thought the couple would find interesting. Never passing up the opportunity of a good read after a workout, Tyrus gladly accepted her offer after he had finished his last set of push-ups bringing his grand total on the day to one-hundred even. Noelle had been getting a lot acclimated to her romance with Tyrus as of late, though she wasn't immune to her awkward spells here or there but for the most she was relieved to have him there to help her out.

Magna: WELL SOMEONE'S FIRED UP FIRST THING IN THE MORNING! GOOD SHIT, LITTLE RASTA!

Noelle: Yes, but I don't think your little rivalry with Tyrus or Yuno is our top priority right now, wouldn't you say, Asta?

Asta was in mid sit up mode, cranking them out repeatedly as Charmy offered him sweets.

Charmy: You gotta make sure you get ALL of your nutrients!

Asta: AW, Thanks Charmy! THAT'S THE GOOD STUFF, NOW I'M READY!

Luck: Yeah we need to start building our skills! Then we can hit that sorry devil with everything we've got!