A warm welcome

China POV

Exactly one week after Christmas, The Hogwarts semester ended and many students retreated to their homes, awaiting a new letter or message from Hogwarts.

"Home sweet home!" America chirped at the sight of the large house, his face forming a bright smile. America stepped towards his house, then turned back to face the two other countries behind him. "Comming?" He asked.

China also stepped forward and squinted at the house, examining it from top to bottom. 

"Wow." It was all he could say.

 "Why thank you" America grinned at him. Russia was the only one who hadn't moved. He stared blankly at the house, then back at the American before him. 

"So...?" America awaited his reaction with an impatient expression.

"It's a nice house, It really is." He responded, Which was a kind thing to say since it was Russia who said it. And America seemed satisfied with that. America turned back to the house and knocked on the door.

Once, Twice, Thrice.

The door opened as a blurry figure tackled America, Knocking him backward. America took a moment to realize who they were, then burst out laughing.

China realized who she was after taking a moment to look at her—dark blue hair, with freckles dotting her skin. Two shades of eyes glanced back at him, one ruby red and the other royal blue. Her hair was in a ponytail, messily tied with a green bow. She looked about 9 years old.

New Zealand.

China remembered memorizing the family members of America's family, just in case of a situation of need. New Zealand tilted her head at Russia and China. "Who are they?" She asked curiously as she pointed at the two strangers behind.

"They're... Friends."

That's all America said, but New Zealand didn't question it, instead, she hopped off America and bounced inside the house, calling to their parents. America turned back to look at them, then grinned. 

"Welcome to our house."

...

They walked inside, just as two figures came down from the stairs. One of the figures was an exquisite woman, with a white frilled Shirt and black pants with silvery lines following her lower leg. Her hair was elegantly done into a fancy bun. "America! You've come back." France smiled.

"Yes Mom" He smiled back at her. The other figure was no other than Britain, America's father. China knew that these two smiling parents had once been the absolute terror of history, both clashing against each other constantly in their school years and ending up falling in love, which nobody had expected. 

"And you've brought some others, I see." Britain nodded towards Russia and him. China did a small bow of respect, to Asian culture. 

"If America is found of you two, then you are welcome to stay as long as you want." France smiled, welcoming them further into their house. "How about you introduce your friends to us? I'd love to know more about them." Her eyes twinkled.

"Oh, they adore me." America sighed dramatically, as he placed a hand on his chest. "They keep following me around, always getting into trouble."

"I beg your pardon!" Russia hissed as China frowned at America.

Castle of Secretsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें