19.

Ψ 𝐌𝐲 𝐕𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐭 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 Ψ

𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥; the world continued to move on, but I couldn't.

I ran as fast as I could home, shoving past people hearing their grumbles and shouts but I didn't care.

It felt like my heart was breaking all at once and a part of me felt lost in all of this...

When had I arrived home, I shut the door and heard "sweetie? Is everything okay?"

Looking over my shoulder I saw my mom and Thomas standing there, I held my mouth and she looked at me concerned and I ran to the bathroom.

Bending down to my knees quickly, lifting the lid and seat of the toilet, I let it out. Vomit, so much vomit, I hated it. I had a phobia of vomiting since a young age when I had this horrible stomach virus when I was back in the 7th grade.

Ever since then I told myself I would never vomit, but now...I couldn't help it, it all came out of me, the disgusting taste and smell as I cried because it hurt. But I couldn't stop. I had to cry, one hand on my stomach and the other on the toilet.

My mom was talking to Thomas, she knew I vowed I would never throw up again because of my phobia, so now that I was...she knew something was wrong. I coughed and she ran over holding onto my hair and rubbing my back.

"Hayley! What happened!" She asked as I cried out in choked sobs as vomit continued to pour out of my mouth "L-Luke-"

I couldn't speak until I was finished, and everything was out of my system. I was panting heavily, still over the toilet trying to regain control of my breathing and stomach as Thomas made tea for me to calm down and help my stomach relax.

"What with Luke?" My mom asked in a whisper, knowing Thomas has yet to be told about myself.

I cried and hugged my mom tightly as I sobbed into her arms, she held my head, but I couldn't speak. All I wanted to do was cry and hold her like she did when I was a baby, but even then. The flashes of May Castellan lingered in my mind.

Luke ran away from home in fear of his mother, vowing to never return and yet there she waits...

Oh no...more vomit...

Leaning back over the toilet I vomited again seeing the flashes of May Castellan in mind as I cried feeling my tears drip into the toilet along with the other chunks. My mom flushing the toilet every now and then, but I would just throw up once more.

My stomach calmed down after 30 minutes. I had rinsed my mouth and I sat in bed wearing my sweats as Thomas wrapped me in a blanket, I was grateful for that. He handed me the mug of chamomile tea as I began drinking slowly.

My mom sat with me and said "I'll cancel my shift tonight, okay? It's a you and me night."

She smiled and moved a strand of hair from my face. But I shook my head groaning slightly "no...I need to go..." I said lifting myself up from bed as Thomas grabbed my arm.

"I know I shouldn't insert myself, but your mother is right dear you should stay in bed for today."

I growled at him, "just because you gave me relationship advice doesn't mean you're my dad!" I screamed out and he stepped away as my mom looked at me.

"HAYLEY DIANNA REYES!" I paused. If you live in a Latin household...you know when your mom says your full name...you fucked up bad...

"Lo siento..." I apologized saying sorry, but she said "not to me! To Tom!"

I gulped and looked at Thomas frowning "I'm sorry..."

My mom sat in a chair rubbing her temples as I said "I have to go..."

I grabbed my bag quickly and slipped on my shoes seeing my mom wasn't stopping me, Thomas stood there looking my way as I said to him "I'm sorry." I zipped up my jacket and opened the door and shut it right behind me.

Walking away, not sure of where to even go...I had my hands in my pockets as I hailed a cab for me to take. The cab stopped in front of me, and I asked to get me as far away as he could to a direction, I didn't think I'd ever go again...but I needed help.

And I was desperate enough for something...not wanting to bring Sebastian and Damien back into this...maybe it was rude of me to bring in 2 new guys into this mess.

But hey...even if I hear Demeter cabin isn't the strongest, it seems like twins have an excellent bond.

***

Meanwhile back at camp Nico was training using a sword with Sebastian as Damien kept an eye on the two. Nico fell with the sword leaving his hand as he groaned holding his head.

"Kid I'm going easy; you need to pay attention." Sebastian commented, helping little Nico off the ground.

"I thought it would be easier..." he replied, fixing his coat as Sebastian smirked.

"Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it." Sebastian sighed and said, "why don't we try...me using a dagger and you use the sword?"

Nico huffed and asked "what's the difference? You are old!" Sebastian scoffed, placing a hand on his chest "offended." He acknowledged.

The boy sat on the stone and said "I want to do the tricks Hayley can do! She's so cool! Maybe even cooler than Zeus...wait...he can't hear me...can he!?"

Sebastian walked over and sat beside Nico and rubbed his back "she's...special...being related to Poseidon."

The two boys sat there for a little while as Nico told him "I want to do what she can do. How can I?!" He asked eagerly to learn but Sebastian didn't have the best answer.

"It's not that simple Nico. Being part of the Big 3...is forbidden besides Poseidon is an asshole to Hayley. Not claiming her and patiently waiting for her downfall. But Hayley won't give that to him, no matter how hard he tries to tear her down." Nico listened to Sebastian's every word.

"So why does Percy not like her?" He asked confused.

Those words were difficult to answer but Sebastian spoke the truth, "Poseidon's manipulation...Percy is so loyal to the man, but Hayley has no loyalty to him. The God ruined everything about her life. That's why she asked me and her best friend to take care of you. She doesn't want you to be ruined by them."

Nico stared at Sebastian and his face turned a bit red, Hayley cared about him a lot...in a way she couldn't be cared for. He recognized that.

"Well...she's really nice then." He muttered and Sebastian smirked "she is...and that's why...her heart is still focused on the one guy she still hopes to save. Let's hope...she doesn't risk something about herself along the way."

Nico nodded in agreement to Sebastian only for them to realize...in just a few years...a prophecy would be foretold...and it would be about...

Her...

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Oh I'm teasing you guys with this. It's so much planned out that my head cannot take it. Literally!

So much is about to play in it's gonna wreck several hearts and eyes.