29.

Ψ 𝐀 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 Ψ

𝐇𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟖𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, she had started wearing long sleeves underneath her school uniform. Even if it was hot she noticed herself the past summer that her skin was flaking and raising at her wrists from a bad habit she did.

She didn't want anyone to think she was intentionally hurting herself because it was a bad habit...she tried to make herself think that. But deep down it felt...like she had some control back in her hands.

But during the first week of school as Hayley sat in the middle of class along with her peers the vice principal Shapiro came in looking around and went over to the teacher. Everyone whispered and looked around as her teacher spoke.

"Hayley, Lacey, Emma and Valeria to the office." Hayley's heart dropped as she glanced over seeing the girls smirk looking her way.

They had gotten up as Hayley grabbed her bag and walked over following the vice principal and 3 girls.

When she entered the office all their parents were there, even her mom who was the only single mother in the room.

She always wondered what it would be like to have a dad...but she stopped caring after she saw her mom praying for him to never come back.

She didn't ask who he was...but she just figured it was better...to avoid the conversation...

The 4 girls sat down as the vice principal sighed "alright girls...you are here today because the 3 girls have complained about Hayley harassing them."

Just that made Hayley's head perk and said "what? N-No! They are the ones bullying me!" She was surprised by the words that left her mouth. She covered it quickly, but the 3 girls seemed to keep up an act.

"I highly doubt that. Ms. Reyes these parents are concerned your daughter...these girls are concerned for your daughter. Please go-ahead girls." She told the 3 bullies.

Lacey went up first, "Hayley has been harassing me. Scaring me, telling me all sorts of weird things she sees, voices she hears..."

Emma spoke up following her friend, "yes! She was coming up to me all dazed speaking to herself drawing in her notebook like she was crazy and losing her mind."

Valeria spoke last, "Yes, she left notes in our bags too! Weird creepy drawings of horses and monsters! I am so scared of her and for her I didn't know what to do..." She let out crocodile tears and Hayley stared at the girls who began crying holding their parents.

"N-NO! Ms. You have this all wrong! They've been bullying me for the last year!" Hayley cried out as Melina spoke "ma'am, my daughter has never had any thoughts of that nature. I mean...she has an active imagination but that should be supported it's not crazy. I think we need to reevaluate the situation..."

But the Vice Principal sighed and told the parents and 3 girls to leave, the girls smirked on their way out. They led Hayley into a trap, a trap that would ruin her life forever.

Not like it hasn't already been tainted.

"Ms. Reyes, your daughter has been giving notes to these girls."

She held up a Ziploc bag and handed it over to her mom saying, "these notes...are graphic in contemplating of...suicide."

Hayley scoffed and laughed "I have never wanted to do this to myself! I am not crazy!"