Paw Patrol: Gasket's Mountain

Start from the beginning

Mason: (sets down both cameras like things) Did you know the same young inventors made both of these and they're from a completely different universe!

Gasket: Wow! Whoever they are, they sound cool!

Mason: (chuckles) For sure! Let's just say some of the stuff they create would put some inventors to shame! But nothing personal!

Gasket: (chuckles) It's all good! I know you were just being honest!

(Mason walks over giving Gasket a quick hug)

Gasket: (smiles and wags her tail while embracing the hug) Okay, I did enjoy that!

Mason: (goes behind the Molecular Separator) No worries, this works on living things too! But luckily I know the reverse switch!

Gasket: Hold on Mason, what might happen to me?

Mason: (shrugs) You'll be divided into two pups, most likely with your component parts! So... probably two main parts of your personality!

Gasket: Just checking! Glad you also know how to reverse it!

Mason: Sorry and fire! (fires a beam from the Molecular Separator at Gasket)

Gasket: Eep!

(flash of light and two different colored huskies are now present)

Mason: Didn't expect different colors to occur! Or to see Ginger and Gasket side by side?

Gasket and Ginger: (look at each other) Whoa! Ginger/Gasket? (feels themselves)

Mason: Sorry, I think I extracted your good side which happens to be Ginger!

Ginger: (happily) Oh Mason, I'm so delighted to be here and I hope to one day wed the pup I love!

Gasket: Whoa! Mason, I think you might have taken some of my romantic feelings too!

Mason: Hm? Gasket, what do you think of inventing!

Gasket: I quite enjoy a chance to invent very interesting things! (sighs) Sadly my gadgets don't work so well!

Ginger: Aww, poor girl! Do you need a hug?

Gasket: (coughs) No! (blushes) Maybe?

Ginger: (gives Gasket a big hug) Aww, you're so soft!

Gasket: Mason, please put us back together!

Mason: On it! So long as I don't split you even further, but no worries! (fires the Molecular Separator at both causing them to merge back into the one and only Gasket) (notices a small mishap) Oops!

Gasket: (concerned) Mason, what's wrong?

Mason: Nothing major! Just a little issue with your colors!

Mirage: (shows Gasket her reflection in a summoned mirror)

Gasket: Oh! My light gray spots are now white, I thought it was something disturbing!

Mason: Hang on Gasket, should just take me a few minutes to fix your colors!

(later)

Gasket: (with her original colors) Nice one Mason!

Mason: You're welcome! (examines Gasket) Yep! Everything is normal!

Mirage: I assisted with that with a little magic!

Mason and Gasket: Thanks Mirage!

Mason: I'll just put away the Molecular Separator! (puts the device into his satchel) Sent back to somewhere safe!