● Chapter Two ●

Start from the beginning

"You'll have to take your breakfast to go," she handed me my breakfast and started cleaning the kitchen. "Your mom will kill me if I make you late"

"We wouldn't want that," I decided to let her off the hook. "Have a great day"

"You too"

I parked in my usual spot right next to Bianca's (my best friend in the whole world) red Corvette. I stepped out and noticed some petals by my door. In fact, there were a whole bunch of them scattered along my parking spot. A huge smile came over my face, I noticed the petals were from my favorite flower.

I wonder who did this.

"Do you like them?" said a deep voice.

I looked up and saw a guy standing by the hood of my car. He walked around to the side I was standing on and leaned onto a dark blue mustang that was parked on the other side.

He was wearing a black hoodie with the word "Rangers" written on the front, camo pants, and a pair of blue Nike high tops.

"You did this?" I asked pointing towards the flower petals. "But how did you—"

"How did I know that cherry blossoms were your favorite flower?" He finished my question. "You'd be surprised at how much I know about you, Vicky"

I recognized him. He was the guy that sent me that picture last night. He was wearing the same hoodie in his profile picture.

Wow. His profile picture did not do him justice. He may be the cutest guy I have ever laid my eyes on.

"Dominic right?" I asked. "Dominic Garcia? You're the one who sent that picture of me on Facebook"

He nodded and placed his hands in the pocket of his hoodie.

"You don't remember where it was taken do you?" he asked.

"I can't remember much of anything these days," I said, grabbing my purse and closing the car door.

"You don't know how happy I am to see you," he said. "Even if you don't know who I am"

"Hey, Vicky!"

I turned around at the sound of my name and saw my friends waving at me. I waved back and told them to hold on for a second. When I looked back at Dominic, his head was facing the direction of a group of students sitting underneath a tree.

"Well it was nice to meet you," I said, trying to get his attention. "Maybe I'll see you around?"

He turned his head back in my direction and stood up straight, "I would love that"

"And thank you for the flowers"

We waved to each other as he walked toward the people that were under the tree. The group looked in my direction and started whispering amongst themselves.

There goes the talking behind my back that I was worried about. The bell hasn't even rung yet. Breath Vicky. Everything is going to be alright.

Dominic sat down next to a pair of identical twins. One of the twins looked my way and waved at me enthusiastically. I slightly waved back even though I didn't know who she was. The other twin grabbed her sister's hand, forced it back down, and told her something in her ear.

I placed my purse on my shoulder and walked over to my friends.

I walked into the school with my friends and headed to our assigned lockers.

"I grabbed your schedule when I got mine," Bianca handed me a small piece of paper. "Since you were all caught up in your homeschooling, they were able to put you into the classes that you need"