author's note

I hate making these and I think they look so ugly in the index, but some of you are genuinely worried so I think I owe an explanation at the very least!! Let's be real, I did state from the beginning that this was a hyper-fixation and likely wouldn't last long (I'm sure that's the case for most of you, if anybody is still even keeping up with this fic). Never quite planned for it to be this long, no less an intricate story with everybody mentally deranged, but I hope you've enjoyed it so far!

Anyhow, here are the answers to some frequently asked questions and update begging:

1. West End's future is unforeseen, however I would not say it's officially discontinued as I'll probably randomly publish a chapter when I feel like it. If I decide to pick this up again entirely for whatever reason, this note will be deleted.

2. I am not dead yet, but work and school are kicking me so far up the ass that I might as well be.

3. No, you unfortunately are not allowed to find where I live and get into the draft chapters.

     *Feel free to ask questions! I'll be doing my best to, at the very least, publish the following chapter some time soon.

A very warm hug to anybody whose read, voted, commented or drawn art for this book, I love you lots! Thank you very much for your time!!! And an even warmer hug to my beloved West End group-chat members, who've kept me surprised by the day at how little commonsense young people have ☺️❤️