"Oh!" Her hands tightened in his hair as her body bucked against his mouth. "Fuck!"

Her voice grew louder as her release intensified. Aemond did not let up, not until she pushed his mouth away after growing too sensitive. Aemond was on her before she could even react and his mouth silenced her. He licked and sucked until her body melted against his and she returned his kiss with the same passion. He moved her towards the bed, getting rid of his clothes as they moved along until he was as naked as her.

They fell on the bed, a tangle of limbs as their mouth continued trying to possess each other. Aemond climbed between her thighs, rubbing the head of his cock against her clit until she whimpered into his mouth. He broke the kiss and his eye moved to hers, locking her in and refusing to allow her to look away as he pushed inside her.

"I want to be inside you, Darya." His voice was barely recognizable. "So deep, you will never be able to get me out."

"Yes!" Right now she would promise him whatever he wanted, she just needed him, just for one night, maybe the desire she felt for him would go away after that. "Aemond!"

He shifted his hips before slamming forward until he was buried to the hilt inside her. Her channel clenched, forcing Aemond to stop moving and take a few deep breaths. She wrapped her legs around his waist, her heels digging into his ass as he started to move. They never looked away from each other, their eyes remained locked as Aemond's hips picked up speed. The friction as he slammed into her was better than anything she had ever felt. Her body undulated under his as he pounded into her, making the pressure inside her rise at an alarming speed. White flashes of light exploded behind her eyelids and her legs shook. His fingers moved between their bodies and he massaged her clit as their movements grew desperate. She was falling before she could even realize it, a loud cry escaping her mouth as her channel spasmed around Aemond. Her release set him off, making his hips jerk as he emptied himself inside her.

Afterward, they lay in each other's arms, too tired and sated to move away. Moments like this made Darya wonder what would have happened had her grandsire lived a few more years. Would things have been different if she and Aemond had married before the war? Would it have changed anything? Questions circled her mind as she fell asleep. 

                                                                Darya Velaryon (16 years old

                                                                Darya Velaryon (16 years old.)

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

3 weeks later.

"Wow!" Helaena gave her a happy look. "You look so beautiful."

"Thank you," Darya returned her aunt's smile. "So do you."

Helaena had picked a pink and gold gown for her name day feast, not wanting to wear green, red, or black for the occasion. Darya had chosen a purple and gold gown made of silk and Myrish lace. The sleeves of her gown were made of lace and dropped off her shoulders, leaving them bare. Her hair had been put up in braids and a gold crown adorned her head. A matching gold necklace and earrings adorned her neck and ears. She had received several compliments since walking out of her chambers. She had made sure to smile and be pleasant to all the guests for her aunt's sake. An hour into the feast and she was tired, the smiling and talking were getting to her and she was losing her patience.