Chapter 21

There is smut on the first part of the chapter 😳. Darya and Aemond have a hard time keeping their hands off each other, until Darya makes some things clear to Aemond. Darya tries to convince her mother to meet with Aegon. I hope you guys like it 🥰

Darya woke up to the sensation of lips on her lower back, more precisely at the base of her spine. Hands caressed the back of her legs and her buttocks, making her body arched a bit. She looked towards the entrance of the cave and was relieved when she saw it was not daylight out yet. She must have only been sleeping for a couple of hours, which meant that she would be able to return home without being seen. Thoughts flew out of her head as Aemond thrust a finger inside her at the same time he bit her right buttock. Her hips rolled as his fingers sped up, her moans rising with each thrust.

"I was going to leave. I was going to wake you and leave before you could try and kill me." He ran his tongue over the center of her spine, his hair trailed over her back making her shiver. "But then you looked so beautiful and so delicious, I could not leave without having you one more time."

Darya looked over her shoulder, moaning again when he sucked the skin on the back of her neck. "Well, then you better do it before I change my mind."

His smile was sinful as his hands moved to her waist and raised her lower body until she was on her knees, her chest pressed against the bed roll. She tried to get her hands underneath her but stopped when he pressed his lower body against hers, his hard cock rubbing up and down her slit. Her fists tightened on the bed roll when she felt the head of his cock pushed inside her. He still felt immensely big, especially from that angle. He stopped for a moment and ran his hands down her back before gripping her hips. She screamed when he plunged inside her. Her body fought the intrusion and was delighted by it at the same time.

Aemond's grip on her hips was hard enough to hurt, which just served to arouse her even further. Aemond growled, sounding similar to an angry dragon as he pulled back slowly and then slammed his cock inside her. He repeated the motions a few times before his control seemed to snap and he started to pound inside of her. His movements were fast, hard, and desperate, almost like he was afraid she would disappear if he let her go. She pushed back against him, her legs trembled as his balls slapped against her flesh, hitting her clit with every thrust. He felt much larger from that angle and had more control of her.

"You feel so fucking good." He sounded out of breath and a little wild. "I want to fuck you every day."

While she was enjoying their fucking immensely, she had no hopes of this becoming something else. They would never be able to be together, Aemond had made sure of that. There was much that stood between them, she had taken his eye, he had killed her dragon and almost killed her, and part of her knew that Jace would still be alive if he had not kidnapped her.

Darya looked at him over her shoulder, loving how wild he looked. "Just fuck me now."

His thrusts became even harder, which she had not known was possible and one of his hands moved around her hips until his fingers were stroking her slippery clit. Every single thrust made her cunt tighten around him and back dots appeared in front of her eyes. The hard smacks of their bodies echoed in her ears until she could hear nothing else. He pinched her clit and the fire inside her exploded, bathing them both in her juices and making Aemond cry out. His release pushed her orgasm higher until her entire body was trembling uncontrollably.

It took a few minutes for her to return to herself and for the fog in her mind to dissipate. She was lying on her side with Aemond's body pressed against hers and one of his hands was thrown over her waist. She knew she could not fall asleep again, if she stayed much longer her parents would notice and she would have a lot of questions to answer. She took a deep breath, before standing up and walking to where her clothes had been left to dry. They were already dry and she dressed quickly, the rain had also let up, and she would have to leave now if she wanted to make it back in time.