Chapter 29

The first part is just smut 😳. Aemond makes a discovery. I hope you guys like it 🥰

2 weeks later.

Darya pulled the pins that held her tiara in place and placed them on her dressing table. She sighed in relief when she took the tiara off and massaged her scalp. It had been a long day, she had been helping her mother with the feast that would be given in honor of her aunt Helaena's name day. Her aunt had protested at the beginning, not wanting a fuss, but her mother had insisted saying that Helaena was a princess and should be celebrated. The festivities would not be as long as they usually were since everyone was aware her aunt was not comfortable around too many people. Her mother had told Helaena they would only have a feast and would not have to go through a tourney and hunt also.

The doors opened and she continued to massage her scalp. "Tara, could you please undo my gown? It feels suffocating."

Footsteps approached her, but her maid did not say anything as her fingers moved over the back of her purple gown. Darya let out a relieved breath as she felt the fabric give way and the gown fell at her feet. She was about to turn when large hands settled around her waist, making her gasp and her eyes snapped open. She swallowed at the look in Aemond's eye, the way he licked his lips as he stared at her through the mirror.

"You are killing me, Darya." He groaned before his tongue ran over her shoulder and his fingers tightened on her hips. "I have been trying to ignore how much I want you, but walking in here and you asking me to undress you does not help the situation."

"I did not know it was you." Maybe her voice would be more believable if she was not moaning, but gods, she wanted him too. "Aemond..."

"Shhh..." His fingers moved down her front, moving between her legs and his erection rubbed against her buttocks. "I just need to touch you a bit."

She was not going to say no, not when her body was responding so strongly to him. Darya's head fell back against his shoulder as Aemond pushed two thick fingers inside her, his other hand locked around her waist to keep her in place. Her hips moved of their own accord, she could not stop them as his fingers moved inside her. Her breathing was erratic and she wanted to beg him, but he seemed to read her mind because his fingers moved faster and harder inside her, pushing her closer and closer to the edge. His thumb brushed her clit and she she knew one more push would send her over the edge. Then his fingers pulled out of her and she almost cried in frustration.

"It will not be that easy, niece." He turned her around, their bodies flushed together, and pushed her back until she was sitting on top of her dressing table. "Do you have any idea how many times I've had to find relief with my own hand thinking about you? Thinking about your hot wet cunt wrapped around my cock."

Her breathing sped up and she bit her lip to stop herself from saying anything. She had not missed Aemond's reaction to her. Every morning they would wake up on top of each other and she would feel his hardness against her belly. She had been very thankful that as a woman it was easier to hide her arousal, not that she could hide it now. Her breathing was out of control, her nipples were hard and she was wet.

His mouth covered hers and a groan was ripped from his throat. Darya opened her mouth and allowed him entry, moaning when his tongue slid along hers. He sucked her bottom lip into his mouth before breaking the kiss.

She opened her mouth but snapped it shut when he kneeled before her. "I am going to taste you. I want to know if you are sweet all over."

Her hands tightened on the edge of the table, but her hips jerked. She wanted what he was offering. His fingers traced the seam of her cunt and he kissed the inside of her thigh. He threw one of her legs over his shoulder and then his mouth was on her. Darya screamed, not having expected the pleasure to consume her so quickly. Her hands went to his hair and she ripped the eye patch, before throwing it aside. She liked seeing the sapphire in his damaged eye, it made him look dangerous and out of control.