"Thank you Sir." Sierra said softly.

"You are welcome. I give you permission to use your powers if you are threatened, but not in public while out of costume."

"Yes sir. I understand."

She was about to put her phone away, when it was snatched away from her.

"So, who were you talking with? Was it your daddy? Oh who am I kidding, it was probably some pimp telling you he has clients when you're done with school." Sophia said, looking at the phone and was confused for a second, it was a smartphone, one that resembled some tinker tech models.

She tightened her grip on it, annoyed, before she looked at Sierra, making it so she couldn't run away.

"Where did you get this?" She said, angry and aggressive.

Sierra remained quiet, looking down at the ground. Sophia grabbed Sierra by her collar of her shirt and pushed her against the wall, slamming her head through the force of the push. The situation was odd, as Sophia was shorter, but used her grip and positioning to control Sierra's movements..

Sierra was quiet, scared, and trying to avoid the question. Then the phone began to ring.

"Oh? Who could be calling a quiet freak like you?" Sophia asked, looking at the ID, reading it "Issac"

Sophia answered the call.

"Hey little bird, got to be quick. Just letting you know, I might not be able to pick you up after school,, something came up, I'll talk if it is resolved before you are done.." the line spoke and ended, all before Sophia jolted a bit, her phone buzzing.

Tossing Sierra's phone down, hard, hoping to break it.. She glanced at her phone, the PRT sent a general populous warning message, "Danger, cape conflict at docks. Avoid..."

Sophia pulled Sierra forward and punched her back against the wall.

"So, you have a cape boyfriend. Think that makes you special? I bet you think he actually likes you. You're so fucking pathetic. I bet he's just using you because you're a nobody." Sophia said, pressing her hand on Sierra's throat.

Sierra looked up at Sophia, before her eyes glowed a soft blue, and her sclera went dark. Sophia's eyes widened for a second, but couldn't react before she heard the voice.

"Stopping, freezing, voice will remain dormant.. Deafen, blinded, awareness escapes your sensing. Releasing, forgetting, you will not remember. Ignore this, forget this, you not recall this" Sierra sang, her voice only reaching Sophia, who felt strange.

She released Sierra and walked away, almost in a trance. Sierra rubbed her throat, and blinked a few times, her eyes no longer glowing and her sclera back to normal. She grabbed her phone and pocketed it, rushing to her next class, before the effect wore off.

-meanwhile-

In the docks, a man wearing rugged clothes, his gaunt frame was less imposing. As he kept approaching, the people he approached backed away. The weeds that poked through the sidewalk and road died as it got near him. A 2 on his neck shown from the rough clothes he wore.

One young man rushed forward, swinging a bat, just for the wooden bat began to break apart as it entered an unseen radius. Even as the man entered a seemingly invisible circle, the clothes deteriorated, before he fell back, rushing away, his clothes being filled with holes.

"I told you before. Stay away from my area." the man said, scratching his chin, his skin darkening where he scratched.

The blue suit that barely fit the leader of the merchants, along with the mask that left chapped lips and partially grown in beard showing. A line stretched out, but was avoided by a side step. Skidmark of the merchants, looked ridiculous, compared to the mildly more imposing man walking at him.