Chapter 35 ~ scared

Jacob's pov

Its been three days since Alessandra went somewhere, she said that she will only be three days gone at most so then it means that she is coming home today or tonight .

I found ou that Sasha and Alexei were adopted by the Gonzalez and that Alessandra's bio family is close friends with the Gonzalez. Alessandra's family is not that bad and kind of fun to hand out with but Lorenzo, Leonardo and Rocco never have a smile on their faces well mostly Leonardo and Rocco Lorenzo sometime will put joke in and laugh at the dumb shit these teens do.

Right now we are all sitting outside by the pool area, when they said we were gonna go and swim for today Hailey started to panic as she was never taught how to swim so when Sasha, Aurora, Mateo and Carlos heard this they decide that they will be teaching her how to swim in the other pool that kind of looks like it was a green house before it got turned into a pool area .

the big pool ↧↧

the other pool↧↧

the other pool↧↧

Well everyone is swimming or sitting around the pool having conversations or playing games I am sitting in the library catching up on the years of school that I missed out while I was stuck at that hellhole and raising Hailey, don't get me wrong I...

Well everyone is swimming or sitting around the pool having conversations or playing games I am sitting in the library catching up on the years of school that I missed out while I was stuck at that hellhole and raising Hailey, don't get me wrong I am happy that I was there for her all the time when she needed me but its not her fault we weren't educated as children it was theirs they never wanted us to go to school in the first place but eventually the neighbors became skeptical  so they made us go to school which both Hailey and I were happy about but because we missed so much,  most of the classes I was in I got very low marks but that was ok cause most of the kids that made fun of me got something in return even though I don't know much self-defense I know how to through a punch.

I taught Hailey as much as I could which help her a lot as she went to a higher grade than what the rest of the kids her age were in. I am sitting up stairs all the way in the back while I listen to some music its not the loud where I cant hear anything its like a background noise, when Alessandra got us phones and all other electronic shit I discovered 'Chase Atlantic' and I am listening to ' Numb to the feeling '