Chapter 22~ saving

Alessandra's pov 

I slept for about two hours and that was it nothing more than that but its not like I am surprised about getting two hours of sleep I would be surprised if I got more than 3 hours of sleep but its not gonna happen anytime soon . 

Right now I am doing my research on those two people that I need to kill they live on the downside of town but they only come home around 4 in the evening and leave at 7 the next morning , there has also been a lot of calls to the police about the screams that people hear from the house but nothing happens bc they pay the cops of but if they can pay the cops why don't they live in a better place , so I have a plan .

Its around 5 in the morning so they are still home the kids leave for school around 6 but the school only starts at 7:15 in the morning which means that they leave early so they can get out of that place I must say they are very clever for their age , I take a break to go shower and get dressed so that I can reach them before they get into the school , I also found the route they walk when going to the school they are in they pass a park and they sit there for a while before they leave for school , the boy gets into a lot of fights too .

When I am done with my shower I wrap a towel around me then brush my teeth and my hair then I go and get dressed in this , I had to play the part and look like it too 

I leave my hair to air dry since it is naturally straight yea boring right and make my way out of my hotel room I walk into the elevator and go to the lobby , the receptionist greets me I give her a nod with my head and go the the garage door wher...

I leave my hair to air dry since it is naturally straight yea boring right and make my way out of my hotel room I walk into the elevator and go to the lobby , the receptionist greets me I give her a nod with my head and go the the garage door where the clients keep their cars  I walk to where the VIP parking is and I find my car . 

2018 911 Camera Porsche Turbo S Exclusive Series in Black  ↧↧

I go and get something for me and the kids to eat at McDonalds there I get 2 happy meals and 3 big macs with 3 waters and 3 cokes , I pay and leave to get to the park I find the bench they sit on and lay the food out so it seems like I am waiting ...

I go and get something for me and the kids to eat at McDonalds there I get 2 happy meals and 3 big macs with 3 waters and 3 cokes , I pay and leave to get to the park I find the bench they sit on and lay the food out so it seems like I am waiting for someone to come  and join me and I think my plan worked when there are two people standing in front of me a few minute later .

" I am so sorry do u guys need this bench I can move if u want , I was just waiting for my boyfriend and my bestfriend to come but that was about 30 minutes ago ." I say to them as though I am some soft girl