Chapter 25 ~ the talk

Alessandra's pov 

We landed about 20 minutes ago and we are on our way to my safe house where the bio's are and Apollo and Aurora are  waiting for me since I caught them up when we landed .

Jacob and Hailey are sleeping since they did not get much sleep on the plane as they were playing Xbox games with Artem and Dimitri the whole time while I was sleeping .

I am busy answering my emails on my laptop with Hailey sleeping on my left shoulder and Jacob is on my right shoulder sleeping too but he wakes up every now and again and I guess he is waking up now ," how far are we ?" he asked .

" actually we are here ." I say to him as we pull up to the house , he turns his head to see the place and his jaw drops , I close my laptop and wake up Hailey very gently so that I don't scare her " Hailey we're here wake up ." I tell her she takes a few seconds to gather herself but when she does she looks out the window and does the same thing that Jacob did  

" close your mouths' before u guys catch flies " I tell them opening the car door so that they can get out , the guards come and take the luggage and and go to put it in my room , I turn to look at the two kids ," ok so there is a lot of people in there and the exact amount will be 10 there is 8 people that kinda look like me and if they bother u call me then there is 2 people Apollo and Aurora they are basically my family since we grew up together and they wont be a problem to u since I told them about u and they went and decorated rooms for you's and probably bought some stuff but if anything bothers u come and tell me ok ." I warn them , they both nod their head as they comply to what I just said before we make our way into the house .

" wow " they both said at the same time when we walked into the house , u can hear people from all over the place ," do u guys wanna go and put your stuff down then I will make us something to eat  ?" I ask them 

" yea ok but what food are u gonna make ?" asked Jacob 

" I don't know what do u guys want ?" I ask while walking up the stairs to get to my floor 

" why is there so much stairs and can we have pasta ?" asked Hailey , I take her bag from her since I could see that it was making her tired .

" sure and I was thinking of getting a elevator in here but this is a house that I don't use much since I barely come to this city ." I tell them just as we get onto my floor , I open my bedroom door for them and let them walk in first , they jump on my bed while I put the bags by the end of my bed . 

" ok so why don't u guys shower first and then Jacob when you are done I will help u with your bandages then I will shower than we can go and see what pasta we can have for dinner ." I tell them , Hailey is the first to get what she needs and then makes her way into the bathroom .

" can I ask u something ?" Jacob asked out of the blue , I nod at him so that he can carry on .

" what are u gonna do with us , like will u send us away to a orphanage?" he asked I guess I have to talk to him sooner rather than later 

" actually I wanted to talk to u about this since we were on the plane ." I tell him 

" I wanted to ask u if u would be ok with me adopting both u and Hailey ." I ask him and before I can register what is happening he is hugging me , I tensed at first since it was random but then I relaxed and hugged him back ," I would love that ." he said in my ear 

He pulls back and wipe's his tears away , the bathroom door open to show Hailey  dressed in her pj's that I bought for her and her wet hair ," ok so I kind of need your help with my hair ." she says to me with the hair brush in her hand walking towards us and sits herself right in front of me  .