Chapter 13 - How You Ever Gonna Find The Sea

Start from the beginning

             “I went outside on my own,” Niall giggled, “Liam didn’t like it,”

              “What! Let me talk to Liam!” Zayn screamed in panic. What if Niall got hurt? He didn’t even know this Liam and he had to trust him with Niall’s life!

             “No, no, Zaynie, it’s okay,” Zayn bit his lip, awaiting Niall’s next words, “Liam got me before the car did,”

             Now Zayn was panicking, Niall really COULD have gotten hurt! “Niall Horan, you put Liam on the phone right now, do you hear me?” He growled, probably being too harsh with the small boy.

             “Hello?”

              “Okay, listen here, Liam,” Zayn huffed a the lad, “I don’t know why the hell you would let him go outside on his own, but if you ever do it again, or let him get hurt, I will hunt you down and destroy you,” He finished, Louis giving him a scared look.

              “Uh, yes, I understand. But the only reason this happened was because of my father. Niall is a little bit afraid of him, and he was really skittish, and he started yelling at me, and then he ran outside. I chased after him because I knew he wasn’t allowed out there alone. And he was in the middle of the street. I had to jump out in front of a car to save him,”

             Now Zayn felt like an ass, Liam saved his loves life; he owed that boy everything.

             “I’m sorry, Liam,” Zayn cried, his tears finally breaking through. “Thank you, thank you for saving my brother,”

             “It’s…it’s okay,” Liam stuttered, “Here, uh, let me give the phone back to Niall,”

             There was some more ruffling before Niall’s cheery voice finally came.

             “Zaynie,” Niall said.

             “Yes, charming,” Zayn said, trying to mask his voice so Niall didn’t hear the tears, Louis giving Zayn a sympathetic voice.

             “You’re my boyfriend, right?” Niall said in pure innocence, making Zayn’s heart flutter, Louis giving him another strange look.

             “Uh,” Zayn said a little taken back. “Sure, charming, whatever you want,” But it was a filthy lie; he was giddy inside, and he would have told Niall they were boyfriends, even if Niall didn’t want it. But he did, so Zayn tried to be casual, yet he failed miserably. At least he managed to stop crying.

             “Thank you, Zaynie!” Niall chirped, laughing quietly.

             “Of course,” Zayn said, his cries once again, taking over his eyes. “I miss you,”