CHAPTER 5 :

Early morning sunlight peeping through the glass door hitting against the pretty sweet face of the Caucasian girl, then there are the birds outside chirping in a melancholic symphony all were slowly making the sleeping beauty wake up from her deep slumber.

Knock...knock....

The sudden knock at the door didn't help her any further without finally making the anti-morning princess fully awake and with an annoyed groan she then marched towards her room door.

"Get ready in an hour....we need to go somewhere." Freen stated as soon as Rebecca opened the door and was about to leave but halted with Rebecca's voice.

"Excuse me....chivalry? No morning greetings, nothing. Just order and leave. And where are we even going this early? Care to share Ms Devil."

"Haahaa...What chivalry...who, me? Looks like Armstrong Princess has many desires left after everything. Yeah..about the visit, it's secret. Get ready quickly in something appropriate and reminder, don't make me wait any longer for your own good." Freen scoffed devilishly and left.

Rebecca heaved a sigh indicating her vivid annoyance over Freen's changed demeanor. The person who never used to get tired even happily complying with Armstrong Princess, no, her little angels non-stop wishes and orders, now doesn't bother at all. Maybe her dad was right guessing about the DEVIL Freen.

Pushing all the absurd thoughts aside, she then rummaged through her suitcase for finding the appropriate outfit that Freen mentioned. After giving a lot of thought she finally decided in adorning herself with a black mini dress with lacy upper.

Once finished checking herself through the dresser, finally she headed downstairs to accompany Freen for wherever to be taken later. As soon as she came in the living room area, she got instantly startled at the sight of two unknown men sitting and enjoying their meals at the dining table. Before she could ask about their identity, a sudden menacing voice from behind paused her from doing so.

"What the fuck, Rebecca, what are you even wearing?" Freen groaned in displeasure.

"You didn't mention about the purpose..." Rebecca countered with a little pout.

The bantering duo at the dining table now looked over their shoulder to detect the source of an unfamiliar female voice. But what irked Freen more was the unintentional gaze of those two men falling at the low length dress of Rebecca.

"Arghh...you two....eyes down!!" Freen glared at Heng and Saint and both of them immediately complied.

She then went over Rebecca, blocking the view, at the same time removing her black coat and covering the small petite body in front.

"Don't you have anything more decent to wear....." Freen annoyedly asked.

"No....none in my luggage." Rebecca just shortly replied.

"Fine....I will tell Ms Suzan to stack your closet with some better attire, now let's head first."

"Devil boss...you are missing the breakfast..." Heng yelled from the other side.

"We can have it later...and you guys don't forget about the meeting, hurry up and meet me at the company." Freen instructed her two men and left with Rebecca.

Once they settled themselves inside Freen's luxury Mercedes, Rebecca can't contain her curiosity any further.

"Ahhmm...Freen, question....You are in the mafia that is quite understandable from our shared past but company when did you build that and where did you get the funds for? Even top influential people work under you, how?"