CHAPTER 4 :

"Hello...my little angel. Are you looking for someone?"

"You....."

"Little angel....Remember me..."

"You...you are 'THE DEVIL'!!!"

..............

"You...you were dead right?"

"........"

"How come....you here and devil...!!"

"........"

"You abducted me.....why?"

"........"

"What's going on, in the name of Christ... just answer me dammit!!!" Rebecca screamed in frustration after receiving silent treatment from Freen.

"My little angel, relax....just calm down." Freen spoke softly as she gently lifted Rebecca's chin up to meet her eyes.

"Let's get home first, you are already tired after a long flight. We can talk about your doubts once we reach there." Freen assured.

"What home....whose home? I'm not leaving anywhere until I get my answers." Rebecca screamed.

"Rebecca.....don't test my patience. I'm being gentle with you for our old times sake, don't make me force you..." Freen yelled back.

"What are you going to do? Show me....how you can force me against my will..." Rebecca countered.

"Fine...."

Freen simply replied, then scooping Rebecca's small body up as she carried the stubborn girl on her broad shoulder just like carrying a sack of rice. Rebecca protested by throwing her pair of legs and hands in the air but none of them worked in front of Freen's firm grip. She even tried to call for Mr Fritz who accompanied her here throughout but after coming with no sight of the said person she finally gave up and let Freen do her part.

Once reaching upon Freen's residence, Rebecca's eyes popped out in disbelief when she came with the full view of the place. Yes...it's the same place, same house...it's her mansion where she spent her childhood days with her family, where several beautiful memories of tapestry were woven before that catastrophic incident happened which changed her life dynamics in a finger snap.

She was still processing everything in her head from her golden past to her sudden tour to Thailand and finally the primitive images of the mansion all flashing in a go like it is something happened not so long ago. There was a stark contrast in the structure and design of the mansion now from the earlier. The interior screams nothing but contemporary luxury and from the sight of the well-furnished imported products it's quite apparent that the owner has spent hefty amounts in achieving so.

Upon entering the mansion through the main entrance there is a grand living room with imported seatings and connecting this area with two-way curved staircase to upstairs. The hanging chandelier at the centre of the living room radiating golden glow is creating an intimate and cozy ambience.

As soon as they reached at the living room area, Rebecca pulled Freen's hand fiercely whom she was following silently earlier.

"Freen...enough, now answer me." Rebecca frustratedly asked.

"What....what Rebecca... what do you want to hear...that how within a blink I lost all of my acquaintances one after another, how your family abandoned me at the crucial moment when my life was hanging by the thread, how you left me alone to live all by myself that day, how I was able to fight against all odds and snatched my life away from the Lord of death himself for standing resilient today...what exactly do you want to hear." Freen yelped reminiscing her past wound.

"Freen..."

"There is nothing new which you are not aware of Rebecca.."

"It's already late go get some rest, I have already arranged your former room and if anything needed there is Ms. Suzan, you can call her for assistance." Freen stated and left.

"Hello madam....I'm Suzan, the house help here. Your belongings are already shifted to our room. Let me take you upstairs...."

Rebecca thanked the generous lady who then retreated and now she is left all alone wondering inside this customized room of her. She was completely perplexed with the following incidences which happened within a few days. How she came to know about a person who wanted her as a deal, how she gave up her all wishes for her family's well being, how the person abducted her turned out to be her former acquaintance, how the most kind and innocent soul – her childhood companion looked so ruthless and unfamiliar, everything were just making her head ache severely.

She quickly looked for the suitcase, opening it and hastily searching for her prescribed pills. Once discovering she hurriedly gulped them for finally soothing her nerves.

When she was about to settle herself in bed, suddenly her phone rang making her quickly respond. She sighed before answering, well aware about her impulsive decision being the reason of upsetting her parents.

"Rebecca...baby, where are you?" Mr Armstong asked in a deep tone, distress visible in his voice.

"Dad—dadday, I—I jus...."

"My baby....why did you do that without consulting me. It's not the way, I wanted to deal with it."

"I know dadday, but there was no other way than this and after coming here only I came to know about the identity of this person. Daddy...the devil is none other than her – Freen" Rebecca revealed it to her dad.

"What Freen, but she was dead right? And why did she held you captive?"

"......."

"No....Rebecca, did she do all this to retaliate for leaving her alone in her miserable time and she hates me for that and now she's getting at me through you. Rebecca....what did you do baby, what kind of trouble you got yourself into..." Mr Armstrong groaned in apprehension.

"Dadday...you are getting it all wrong,  it's Freen, she would never do...." Rebecca's words were cut short.

" I guess you have seen her by now and could tell the difference by yourself. Yes baby...it's Freen, the new Freen, not the one who cherished you like earlier...it's 'THE DEVIL' now."

A/N: What...Is Freen really trying to take her revenge or there is something else which is yet to be unfold. For more updates keep reading guys!!!